me and a mate rapping

Visit My Website--miss kezzo

Visit My Website--J yezza

thats some proper rap lads, young ones will appriciate it more i think :thumbs:

bloody hell get your crap, sorry rap, off here...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you young uns most have pork chops for ears???????

lol.

each to ther own i guess!

summed it up there 'each to their own' i do like plenty of old music or 'real music' as you may call it if thats any comfort :clapper:

must be an age thing mate!!!!!!!!!..........cant beat your " REAL MUSIC"

bloody hell i sound like my grandad!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep it real bro!!!!!

sean

Restecpa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus what the fcuk was that i got some laugh off the fella with a bit of a tash above his lip,18 years of growth hey fair play to him his balls must have finally dropped :clapper:

I have to agree with you 100%

What a load of shite.

But you have got some balls.

Good on yer LoL :notworthy:

just me and my mate spitting sum bars ,the younger members shall no what im talking about.

just to worn you theres a few swear words well alot actually.

rew

I see why they call that stuff in the spliff DOPE. :tongue2: I know quite a few lads with mental health issues bcuz of that crap.hope ur one of the lucky ones. :hmm: i know u guys done it for a laugh but u must listen to that stupidness all the time. :no::blink:

Oh My F***in God, is this what my dad fought for all those years ago, lads can i ask is that "stick on" facial hair ? cos you aint old enough to actually know about the repercusions of the words that you cant even mime properly,

alas i have a question, why do painfully thin prepubescent youths walk around trying to talk like a black man ?

SIROCCO............................

Oh My F***in God, is this what my dad fought for all those years ago, lads can i ask is that "stick on" facial hair ? cos you aint old enough to actually know about the repercusions of the words that you cant even mime properly,

alas i have a question, why do painfully thin prepubescent youths walk around trying to talk like a black man ?

SIROCCO............................

YEAH EXACTLY,MY GRANDAD PROBABLY WOULD HAVE PUT HIS GUN DOWN AND GONE HOME IF HE KNEW HOW THIS COUNTRY WOULD TURN OUT. :censored:

As molecatcher said,some folk are needing to lighten up a bit as im sure the lads are only having a laugh..the only folk they are taking the piss out of is themselves after all :D

But Rew no more of they gansta videos mind...or i'll have bust a cap in yer ass homeboy :gunsmilie:

Edited by gaz