A few carp.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedrice
Yeah thats it edit your post :wankerzo4: :laugh:

IM NOT A WANKER MATE, LIKE I SAID NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. HE DID ASK ME TO TELL YOU THOUGH THAT YOUR THE BIGGEST TWIT

HE HAS EVER TALKED TO IN HIS LIFE AND YOU AINT NO FISHERMAN JUST A DICK WHO GOES OUT TO SOME OF THEM COMERCIAL PONDS,

WHERE CARP JUMP ONTO YOUR HOOK. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SEA ANGLING ,AND IF YOU DID YOU'D KNOW PLAICE CANT GET COUUGHT

IN REDWICK. BUT LIKE JOE SAYS ANOTHER YOUNG TIT WhO THINKS HE'S THE BEST,BUT FULL OF SHIT.

thats the post i edited airgunner. DIDENT THINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SEEN IT

Guest friedrice

THEY SAY AIRGUNNER, WHAT UPSET THAT TAWNY MOST WAS THE STUPID COMMENTS YOU SAID ABOUT A FISH PIC HE PUT UP.

HE HAD A GOOD BAG OF FISH THEY SAY FROM A HARD TO CATCH VENUE,AND 80% WERE COUGHT BY HIS SIX YEAR OLD SON.

AND YET YOU IT IS SAID SLAGED OFF THE SIZE OF THEM. WELL TAWNY PUT THAT PIC UP FOR HIS BOY ONLY,SO HE COULD SEE HIMSELFE AND HIS FISH ON HERE,NICE FOR THE YOUNG ONES HE SAYS.AND I THINK YOU UPSET HIM A BIT, THATS ALL.

IM NO FISHERMAN MATE LIKE I TOLD YOU,BUT HOW ABOUT PUTTING SOME PICS UP OF SEAFISH YOU'VE HAD IN ONE SESSION

AND SEE IF YOU HAD MORE THAN THAT TAWNYS BOY DID.

you 2 should join a carp forum, that would liven the place up, i got banned for trying to sell a mates scales. too much yes sir no sir for me on there.

there must be loads of carp anglers walking around with the smell of shit coming off their top lip. now you 2 lads have got it sussed, no beating around the debating bush, say it as you see it (rightly or wrongly) makes for a much better read then......

'' what do you boys think is better, red green or blue hangers?'' makes for such a boring and anal thread. anyway, you 2 lads want to borrow my mrs handbags?????

:whistling:

Guest friedrice
you 2 should join a carp forum, that would liven the place up, i got banned for trying to sell a mates scales. too much yes sir no sir for me on there.

there must be loads of carp anglers walking around with the smell of shit coming off their top lip. now you 2 lads have got it sussed, no beating around the debating bush, say it as you see it (rightly or wrongly) makes for a much better read then......

'' what do you boys think is better, red green or blue hangers?'' makes for such a boring and anal thread. anyway, you 2 lads want to borrow my mrs handbags?????

yes mole catcher all i can say is we wouldent last long on one of them carp forums. but as you said no beating around the bush is there.

straight to the point and no bull in between, can only happen on here anyway.but it gets interest and something to read about doesent it airgunner.

(wanker) :thumbs:

yes mole catcher all i can say is we wouldent last long on one of them carp forums. but as you said no beating around the bush is there.

straight to the point and no bull in between, can only happen on here anyway.but it gets interest and something to read about doesent it airgunner.

I just read the first and last words of your post Friedlice because i know straight away more shit comes out of your mouth than cows ass :sick:

why the name airgunner ? and not fishmonger or a fishy name like stickleback catcher :whistling:

Why else because i do a little airgun shooting. :doh:

Why stig, which are you trying to inpersonate the geezer of top gear or stig of the dump :kiss:

I just read the first and last words of your post Friedlice because i know straight away more shit comes out of your mouth than cows ass :sick:

why the name airgunner ? and not fishmonger or a fishy name like stickleback catcher :whistling:

Why else because i do a little airgun shooting. :doh:

Why stig, which are you trying to inpersonate the geezer of top gear or stig of the dump :kiss:

its all in the name airgunner - tight lines :hunter:
I dont sea fish im a coarse man, if you dont fish why even post in this section your a little simple in the head. Stop shouting. :wankerzo4: :laugh:

Airgunner you said as quoted above and then i see you quoted on the Ss chmoking topic

Looks sweet that FishFish, thats tempted me to dust off the old beachcaster and get some fresh makeral.

So do you or dont you sea fish?? :whistling:

I dont sea fish im a coarse man, if you dont fish why even post in this section your a little simple in the head. Stop shouting. :wankerzo4: :laugh:

Airgunner you said as quoted above and then i see you quoted on the Ss chmoking topic

Looks sweet that FishFish, thats tempted me to dust off the old beachcaster and get some fresh makeral.

So do you or dont you sea fish?? :whistling:

What the fucks it got to do with you Johnny, yes used to do sea fishing but ity doesnt intrest me any more :tongue2::tongue2:

First off guys i would like to appologise for not being on for a while, Due to women and work. :whistling:

Heres just a few of the decent catches ive had over the last few sessions on the bank with most carp being caught 2ft from my feet in the margins

Hope you enjoyed.

Tight Lines and Wet Nets Fella`s. :drink::thumbs:

not very big them carp mate are they.looking at your posts i thought you were a real fisherman,and not some young buck that you look like

in your pics. mind you you can be anyone you want to on the internet airgunner :clapper:

It does'nt matter how young you are looks like airgunner caught some tidy fish there and fairplay to him and his mate!!!!! Friedrice what makes a real fisherman????????????????????

post-10740-1212149948.jpg