A few carp.

First off guys i would like to appologise for not being on for a while, Due to women and work. :whistling:

Heres just a few of the decent catches ive had over the last few sessions on the bank with most carp being caught 2ft from my feet in the margins

on fantastic plastic baits.

utoncom.jpg

138com.jpg

14againmc.jpg

bruiser11.jpg

doubletake.jpg

nicedouble.jpg

hartcarp2.jpg

mir13lbl.jpg

plumpcom.jpg

preg13common.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

Tight Lines and Wet Nets Fella`s. :drink::thumbs:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedrice
First off guys i would like to appologise for not being on for a while, Due to women and work. :whistling:

Heres just a few of the decent catches ive had over the last few sessions on the bank with most carp being caught 2ft from my feet in the margins

Hope you enjoyed.

not very big them carp mate are they.looking at your posts i thought you were a real fisherman,and not some young buck that you look like

in your pics. mind you you can be anyone you want to on the internet airgunner :clapper:

Cheers matey, ive lost count of anglers ive watched and they get to there swim set up and cast to the sky straight to the far side bank so the

way i look at things is if they were fishing opposite to where they were they will do the same cast to far margins. Not only this i think about

underwater weed, bars, silt, gravel and other sorts of snags that could lose you bites or fish due to how the line and end tackle is lying. Im not

saying i dont fish the other parts of the lake but there is always one rod in the margins. On average 70% of the time once an angler has left his

swim the bait gets chucked within the edges if theres any left or not taken home. :thumbs:

Edited by AIRGUNNER

Hope you enjoyed.

not very big them carp mate are they.looking at your posts i thought you were a real fisherman,and not some young buck that you look like

in your pics. mind you you can be anyone you want to on the internet airgunner :clapper:

Wheres all your fish then Friedlice, i bet your better and your cats blacker. Ive read some of your posts and your puncuation, spelling is terrible and your sentances done even make sense but like you said you can be anyone you want to be on the internet :feck::whistling:

Edited by AIRGUNNER

Hope you enjoyed.

Wheres all your fish then Friedlice, i bet your better and your cats blacker. Ive read some of your posts and your puncuation, spelling is terrible and your sentances done even make sense but like you said you can be anyone you want to be on the internet :feck::whistling:

You didnt mate,but what you did do was ridicule the guys grammar,whereas your own spelling is atrocious,not one of us is a literary genius,but the threads about fishing,its not an english lesson,nice fish though,chill out :victory:

Im as chilled as they come mate :air_kiss: , it just makes life easier if its put properly rather than going back and having to re-read a sentance, thanks for the compliment. :victory:

Also its not always about the size its the conditon and different markings the fish have on them. I fish for pleasure not to get bigger fish than anybody else or to criticise there fishing (cough cough fr) allthough it would be nice. :yes:

No i cant say i have mate, to be honest i dont think ive heard of it so will check it out. The last few weeks ive just been fishing day ticket

venues, but have got my eye on a little cheap syndicate that not alot of people know about due to location its 20 miles from Exeter. Its

nothing big only a few acres with a fair few 20`s and a couple of thirties, nothing to phone home about but the location is spot on and

suites me down to the ground. :thumbs:

Guest friedrice

Hope you enjoyed.

i cant spell mate to save my life, never done a lot of school,spent all my youth in the fields. and by the way airgunner,you should have said my sentances dont, not my sentances done. looks like your as thick as me. anyway like i say you can be anyone you like on here,but your pics

gives it away, a young buck who knows it all

Hope you enjoyed.

i cant spell mate to save my life, never done a lot of school,spent all my youth in the fields. and by the way airgunner,you should have said my sentances dont, not my sentances done. looks like your as thick as me. anyway like i say you can be anyone you like on here,but your pics

gives it away, a young buck who knows it all

There you go starting to assume stuff again, where did i say i know it all? (i didnt) I know what i need to know if its spelling or fishing.

Your getting boring stop repeating yourself and im not your f*****g mate :laugh:

Edited by AIRGUNNER