A few carp.

Guest friedrice
First off guys i would like to appologise for not being on for a while, Due to women and work. :whistling:

Heres just a few of the decent catches ive had over the last few sessions on the bank with most carp being caught 2ft from my feet in the margins

Hope you enjoyed.

Tight Lines and Wet Nets Fella`s. :drink::thumbs:

not very big them carp mate are they.looking at your posts i thought you were a real fisherman,and not some young buck that you look like

in your pics. mind you you can be anyone you want to on the internet airgunner :clapper:

Wheres all your fish then Friedlice, i bet your better and your cats blacker. Ive read some of your posts and your puncuation, spelling is terrible and your sentances done even make sense but like you said you can be anyone you want to be on the internet :feck::whistling:

i cant spell mate to save my life, never done a lot of school,spent all my youth in the fields. and by the way airgunner,you should have said my sentances dont, not my sentances done. looks like your as thick as me. anyway like i say you can be anyone you like on here,but your pics

gives it away, a young buck who knows it all

There you go starting to assume stuff again, where did i say i know it all? (i didnt) I know what i need to know if its spelling or fishing.

Your getting boring stop repeating yourself and im not your f*****g mate :laugh:

No you're not mate. I went fishing with someone on here a few weeks back and in general talk we discussed this site. My hosts for the day told me how you challanged an ex member off here for a fish off in south wales. The member feel the need to meet you as like he said he wouldn't want to make you look small. but you turned up as you said and caught fish that nobody have ever caught at this mark before, that must make you a better fisherman airgunner. P.s. the man you challanged is off to france shortly to represent wales in the world championships.

maybe a fish off could be arranged another day airgunner if you like. :clapper:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedrice
Yes that person was Tawny.

Stop talking out your ass and give your mouth a chance, you womens blouse :stinker:

mate to be honest i dont give a feck whats what on here,nothing to do with me. only what i got told when i went to wales fishing.

they must all know you here, say the name airgunner and they all burst out laughing must be hell of a boy ah airgunner.

sound like a top man tome

Guest friedrice
blah, blah f*****g blah. Ive only been chatting to you for an hour or so, f**k meeting you your voice must do your own f*****g head in :laugh:

no it dont i like my own voice.

sounds tome airgunner like your running shitless mate. someones out to get you ,fish wise and you cant cope with it can you.

most fish matches under presure as you know gun but youve gone bang before the start by the looks of things

blah, blah f*****g blah. Ive only been chatting to you for an hour or so, f**k meeting you your voice must do your own f*****g head in :laugh:

no it dont i like my own voice.

sounds tome airgunner like your running shitless mate. someones out to get you ,fish wise and you cant cope with it can you.

most fish matches under presure as you know gun but youve gone bang before the start by the looks of things

Yeah you like the sound of it a bit to much. Yes im well scared ive been told not to meet weirdos off the internet. :icon_eek:

Guest friedrice
Yes that person was Tawny.(whos now banned): :hmm:

they told me tawny never got banned, and ive just been told that in a pm. they say he left here. dident have the time to talk to the likes of you or others. spends four days a wek fishing, thats all he thinks about so they say

Never mind still a tosser :wankerzo4:

a tosser with three gold medals airgunner. get it right

I gotta get off the forum before your head explodes, whats the medals for talking shit i bet. :toast:

Sweet dreams Friedlice :boogie:

they told me tawny never got banned, and ive just been told that in a pm. they say he left here. dident have the time to talk to the likes of you or others. spends four days a wek fishing, thats all he thinks about so they say

tawny did leave the site and was`nt banned shame really he was a top man - had a weekend over here out fished everyone :notworthy:
Guest friedrice

tawny did leave the site and was`nt banned shame really he was a top man - had a weekend over here out fished everyone :notworthy:

Edited by friedrice