The Demon Drink

When I get a proper stinker I go straight for Resolve Extra. Sorts ya guts out so you can hold some scran down. Its the buisness :drink: :drink: :sick:

What you want to do, is drink 1 1/2 pints of water before you go to bed. :victory::victory:

put a BIG note some were as you doint foreget :wallbash: when your pissed :clapper:

it does work :victory:

BIRD

dont drink as much, easyer said than done! even when i try to sink a couple of pints of water before bed it ended up coming back up and i still feel shit in the morning - being dehydrated yet not being able to keep anything down!! but a couple of anadin extras before you go out. then a greasy burger or hotdog followed by a coke seems to work well once the night is drawing in usually followed by a litre or so of lucosade the following morning.

Edited by maty j

drink water bollocks.im usually lucky to have found my way home never mind finding the tap and trying to drink from it ,itll only make you piss the bed ,or would that be the 12 pints of strong arm you had first any way another drink usually sorts me out ,takes a bit of getting down but sorts you out .a mate of mine,when he drinks stella he pisses on his wife in bed,not layed next to her but standing as if hes at the urinal ,she usually sorts his hangovers out

I always find swilling the hounds down, feeding them and then doing a bit of skinning always helps a hangover. Either that or just stay in bed drinking flat coke, dont know why flat coke works better then fizzy stuff.