Guest JohnGalway

The Lost poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Lost?

• Give me a map, I want to watch it.
    • Get Lost, and stay there.
    • Huh? I'm one of those people who can't resist pressing the silly button

Guest JohnGalway

So then, Lost. What do you think of it? Well I liked the first few episodes, thought it was a good idea. Then it went from getting weird to full on weird to leaving weird at the station wondering what the hell was going on...

Your thoughts on this extremely important matter please!

Vote early, vote often.

All the best,

John

I watched the first few episodes and missed a few. Then after a few weeks asked a friend what was happening in the series.

It is usually like 'someones died' or 'theres another island', or 'you mean he was one of them!'

I have missed so many episodes now that I dont have a clue whats going on. How do they expect to keep viewers with such incontinuity?

But I am sure it will all fit together in the end :blink:

At the moment the only TV series I watch is 'Days of our Lives'. Absolutely brilliant! :clapper: I get such laughs with every episode. :laugh:

I watched the first few episodes and missed a few. Then after a few weeks asked a friend what was happening in the series.

It is usually like 'someones died' or 'theres another island', or 'you mean he was one of them!'

I have missed so many episodes now that I dont have a clue whats going on. How do they expect to keep viewers with such incontinuity?

But I am sure it will all fit together in the end :blink:

At the moment the only TV series I watch is 'Days of our Lives'. Absolutely brilliant! :clapper: I get such laughs with every episode. :laugh:

thats how it was for me when it first began. it LOOKED interesting -except for the airplane crashing... that sorta stuff freaks me out -

it HAD potential now its a mess. the last time i tried to watch it i got fed up with the little space at the bottom of the screen that had bits of information pop up about past episodes, what song was playing, and the reason why so and so did this to somesuch... the husband likes it though. but i have better things to do with my time!

Started to watch the first few episodes, some fit women all hot an steamy from the tropics but came to realise two things....

One, they are never gonna get to the end with it and i'll always be 'hanging on'.

Two, must be a load of shite as that fat fecker never got any thinner living on a tropical island with just fish and coconuts for grub.

Arse!!! :thumbdown: