what a result

YESSSSSSS!!!! We will not be denied!!! Manchester here we come!!!!! Come on all you non believers,what have you got to say now? Theres only one team in Glasgow the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

FOR THERES NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS NO NOT ONE AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE :boogie::boogie::toast:

well done 'gers ,they were out played,yes,but the character they showed,especially in the defence was nothing short of remarkable

One match now,and it could be yours :notworthy:

well done 'gers ,they were out played,yes,but the character they showed,especially in the defence was nothing short of remarkable

One match now,and it could be yours :notworthy:

Thanks Roybo,thats an honest view of how it was and hopefully we can do it. :thumbs:

Nice one the 'gers! :toast: I had a good feeling about them, as soon as Walter Smith went back there. They've always been my favourite team, north of the border.

To be honest I am a hi-bee but I really wanted the gers to win - Fantastic result!!!

I was really nervous and Im not a blue noise so I can imagine how the true fans must have been felling!!

GREAT RESULT - NOW WIN THE BLOODY THING!!!!!

:clapper::clapper: well done they showed again all in europe that scottish football is just as good as any league in europe three british teams in european finals :clapper::clapper: com on st petersberg :notworthy::notworthy: the littel general back to haunt yous :whistling::whistling: and lets hope your supporters behave and show that yous are just as good as us celtic fans when yous go manchester :whistling:

Well done to Wattie Smith and the boys last night!!! it might of not been pretty and ive now got a few more grey hairs aswell but im still a happy chappie this morning and looking forward to the gers picking up another cup for the collection for the season :toast: ..........and Manchester,brace yourselves and stockpile the beer up......because the mighty Gers are coming to town :drink: HAPPY DAYS :clapper::clapper:

Oh!! and polecat,dont be so sanctimonious about as you have tagged yourselves the "greatest fans in the world" as you well know you will always get the odd nitt-witt amoung the majority of geniune fans....planes getting turned back to emergency land and a bit of coin throwing at the midden is two that spring to mind ....................i wonder if we will take the 500000 fans that celtic took to seville :rofl:

Edited by gaz