Fly-fishing..........................

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't mean to be fussy leegreen but as you stated mackem is FROM sunderland, the profile says from not currently residing. I am no longer replying to your posts, you have your opinion on how we caught the fish we know the truth. The picture was posted for the enjoyment of other forum members not to cause an arguement. It's no wonder people no longer post photos when the dreamers have constantly got a bone to pick. Enjoy your fly fishing we certainly enjoyed ours. Joe :D

Listen Joe I certainly don't want an arguement but where in these wonderful lands of ours do fisherys allow such big limits of trout, you and you partner are reluctant to disclose the name of the fishery where you caught these fish and fishing for numbers of trout that your pal has displayed on a dry fly in such a short time....well its unheard of. Fish that are acustomed to feeding in such a way would be spooked and you would be lucky to catch 3 maybe 4 in a good while not just 30 mins, so save your bollocks and lies for someone who knows less about fly fishing. Please understand and I think you do, that I for one do not think it's big or clever to take someones property when they are not there to defend it. If you do discide to disclose the name of the fishery and fly where these fish were caught I will apologise and take my words back, but I dought if you will.

Edited by leegreen