Fly-fishing..........................

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old habits die hard mate,just a little fly-tying skill I picked up on the Tyne,Wear,and Coquet,you can take the lad out of sunderland,but you cant take sunderland out of the lad :icon_redface:

great bag,they all taste the same however they are caught,keep at them,waiting for my wadrers to come this week and i will be having a go myself at fly fishing,got all the gear but no idea when it comes to fly fishing,looking forward to my first trip out in the next few weeks,not expecting to catch but it all a experience,tight lines

great bag,they all taste the same however they are caught,keep at them,waiting for my wadrers to come this week and i will be having a go myself at fly fishing,got all the gear but no idea when it comes to fly fishing,looking forward to my first trip out in the next few weeks,not expecting to catch but it all a experience,tight lines

I hope you realise that those fish weren't caught on a fly :thumbdown:

leegreen i was fishing with mackem when those fish were caught and i can assure you they were all taken on a dry fly off the surface. We payed for our days fishing and obeyed the strict rule on bag limits. Im sure if you read the post properly you would realise this. Thank you, Joe :D

You paid for your days fishing is that why they were taken in thirty minutes and if thats the case where do they have bag limit like that. :thumbdown: