The Building Trade

Not asking for any sympathy TIT.

Try getting run over in a hot sandy place , i.e. Osama's back garden THEN you can give people grief.

Bloody glorified shit shovelling :fool: :wankerzo4:

boring now :tongue2::tongue2::whistling::whistling:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROOSTER

well thats the last of the ten kids washed and fed and of to bed think i'll have a wee dram then of to bed myself and dream of getting a job, mind you i'm quite tired tonight as its not that easy avoiding work and it can be very hard going lying on the couch watching day time tv while the misses does the hovering, the washing, goes for the weekly shop and then cleans the windows, polishes the new merc that the dole has made sure i can afford now i must get up early tomorrow afternoon as i want to go to the social and see if we can get a crisis loan as ive seen a wee holiday in the paper that would suit a family of twelve a lovely week in benidorm, you british lad just dont know when your well off, i wish i had came here years ago.

well thats the last of the ten kids washed and fed and of to bed think i'll have a wee dram then of to bed myself and dream of getting a job, mind you i'm quite tired tonight as its not that easy avoiding work and it can be very hard going lying on the couch watching day time tv while the misses does the hovering, the washing, goes for the weekly shop and then cleans the windows, polishes the new merc that the dole has made sure i can afford now i must get up early tomorrow afternoon as i want to go to the social and see if we can get a crisis loan as ive seen a wee holiday in the paper that would suit a family of twelve a lovely week in benidorm, you british lad just dont know when your well off, i wish i had came here years ago.
c**ts like you should have been shot at birth. because their are people like that and you think its funny u are a knob
Guest ROOSTER
c**ts like you should have been shot at birth. because their are people like that and you think its funny u are a knob

NOW MAKE UP YOUR MIND AM I A C**T OR A KNOB even i cant be both.

best thing to do if your in the building trade right now is to get out for a while ,ie postman etc till things pick up because you think its bad now well dont wait till christmas to find out how bad it will get.but dont get bitter about the immirgrants they only are doing what we did in germany a few years back trying to better themselves direct your anger at the fooking labour mps with loads of greif on emails etc they have created what we are now reaping.well i,ll see if my polish man servant has ironed my postman pants so i can go to work the lazy twat.

i know the building work is in shortage at the moment, if it helps try sites like gumtree, was on there other day plenty of jobs in and around london, evening standard always had building jobs/work........

i personally think with the ever increasing cost of living, petrol prices, uni fee's, household bill's, how can people afford rear extensions, loft conversions and any work done to their home. The price of material in the building industry has also soared, copper, wood, cement, skip hire etc etc....its ridiculous.....the immigrants that come over recenty have had an affect on the construction sector in this country to some extent, we have to remember not all of them that came over, went into construction..........dont know if anyone saw the report the other day on the news about the immigrants heading back to their homelands, and how this will cause problems in some parts of england with jobs, an estimated 500,000 have gone back of the 1 million that came over, so maybe things are looking up, job wise.