Lion Nearly Kills

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some stupid comments, you dont know the bloke or his circumstances so he deserves to die becuase he (presumably) works for a circus?

He didnt die watch the end he is moving.

By the way that was Steve Erwins cousin.

I know that but people are saying he deserves to die ' lions shoul dhave finished him off ' etc etc....

Well the bloke knew the risks & he gambled with a wild animal , tough really i have no time for idiots who play god & then the WILD animal pays the price :censored:

Well i am off the opinion that attempting to get any animal to do something it wouldnt do naturally is wrong, i am off the opinion the Lion did what it would have done to prey , but its not the lions fault it was expected to know man wasnt the quarry

Well i am off the opinion that attempting to get any animal to do something it wouldnt do naturally is wrong, i am off the opinion the Lion did what it would have done to prey , but its not the lions fault it was expected to know man wasnt the quarry

I agree totally that it was sad that the lion got shot, and of course, he couldn't be expected to behave like a domesticated animal. It's just that we don't know under what circumstances that lion was there OR the man. I just think it's harsh, when we know nothing of the history, to condemn the man. I mean....that's REAL footage. He's someone's dad/brother/son. If the video showed him doing anything cruel to the lion - i'd be the first to bounce up and down on his head...but it doesn't. How can we judge without knowing anything? Had a bit too much of that these last few years as a hunting community haven't we?

It's very sad, if you ask me.

Well lets put it this way if all ''animal trainers'' use the same methods as Mary Chipperfield :censored: did then is it any wonder these creatures revert to attacking

Well i am off the opinion that attempting to get any animal to do something it wouldnt do naturally

Was it wrong to domesticate ferrets and dogs then? Would a polecat 'naturally' live in a cage? or a wolfe in a house or kennel?

I am completly against circus animals etc but to say you wished he was killed is silly, you dont know the man. Like someone said he is someones son and maybe dad.

I bet if you met the man you wouldnt say anything like whats been said on here.

Well i am off the opinion that attempting to get any animal to do something it wouldnt do naturally

Was it wrong to domesticate ferrets and dogs then? Would a polecat 'naturally' live in a cage? or a wolfe in a house or kennel?

I am completly against circus animals etc but to say you wished he was killed is silly, you dont know the man. Like someone said he is someones son and maybe dad.

I dont recall saying i wished the bloke had been killed :hmm:

I dont recall saying i wished the bloke had been killed :hmm:

I was only talking to you about the 'Well i am off the opinion that attempting to get any animal to do something it wouldnt do naturally' But i appreciate how it must have come across.

wild animals should live in the wild not in a cage so it serves the twat right.should of killed him.

Where does it say he lives in that cage? How do YOU know the man isn't a vet? How can you condemn someone you don't know for doing you don't know what?

Check out my avatar - it's a fox - she's sitting on a cushion wearing a pink collar..........you don't know why - or how she came there - or how she's treated - what are you all saying? That I deserve to have my face chewed off by her in the middle of the night and you hope I die????

:wallbash:

wild animals live wild lives.and why the f**k has a fox got a f*****g pink collar on.dont care if the bloke was a vet or anybody else,wild animals dont live in captivity so he deserved everything he got.