Lion Nearly Kills

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigredbusa

i take it that it is captive bred ? which means it is not wild , a bit like a captive bred dog is not wild and they also rip young kids faces off etc..

im suprised by some of the anti comments

wild animals should live in the wild not in a cage so it serves the twat right.should of killed him.

Where does it say he lives in that cage? How do YOU know the man isn't a vet? How can you condemn someone you don't know for doing you don't know what?

Check out my avatar - it's a fox - she's sitting on a cushion wearing a pink collar..........you don't know why - or how she came there - or how she's treated - what are you all saying? That I deserve to have my face chewed off by her in the middle of the night and you hope I die????

:wallbash:

wild animals live wild lives.and why the f**k has a fox got a f*****g pink collar on.dont care if the bloke was a vet or anybody else,wild animals dont live in captivity so he deserved everything he got.

:rofl::rofl: None of your business!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

You don't know the circumstances do you mouse? THAT'S THE POINT!. You sound very odd in my opinion.........you don't want to know..you've made up your mind....you don't care if he's a vet.....do you smell funny and have dreadlocks or summat?

foxes dont wear pink collars and lions dont live in cages.if you are calling me an anti then you are on the wrong track my friend.x x x

"She wore the collar so the gamekeeper and the lads round about knew she was the special fox - the one to leave alone" :notworthy::notworthy:

you taught her well, obviously such a specail fox that it would not kill pheasents/ducks/chickens etc.... im affraid i dont belive it.i know the odd kepper, very few would not shoot a fox in a pheaent pen, collor or no collor........ but then your right i dont know the circumstances and its neither here nor there.

i do however know mouses circumstances....and know that you dont ........ "THATS THE POINT"

mouse may smell funny and have people with girly hair in his family, but hes been out with profesinal terriermen too (if that makes everything ok by you, although most are idiots :big_boss: ) so please "Don't underestimate him or his knowledge" and let everybody play nice without them abussive messages :thumbs:

sorry foxy the point i was trying to make was exactly what you were saying, but your just not realising it..... you are judging and you dont know the circumstances.

back to the orginally point, i suspect that even if he was a vet, he had some part to play in the state of the animal. the moral for me is that if you bring a wild animal into captivity, of any size or shape, then you have to deal with the consiquences, in much the same way youd spoken to the keeper, im sure the "vet" would of been well aware of the lions capabilities and in the same way if your fox had been shot i would of felt no sympathy for you (due to the fact you were aware it may happen),and likewise i have no sympathy for the bloke being bitten.

perhaps that was the rediculous point the wee vermin was trying to make??

for those who know my circumstances will also know my post wasent as crazy as it seemed :thumbs:

i fancy mouse does have the balls to reply himself.............. but hes proably too busy scratching ALF into some MFH's bonnet...... who ever ALF is!?!

wink ;)

Edited by wink hound
Guest smashygadge

sounds to me people are trying to bring innocent people down before they no the facts behind anything as usual .the topic starts out as a lion then turns around to pick on an innocent by stander with their own piont off view ..everyone has their right to share an oppinion thats what the sight is about not wether a fox has a pink collar so what change the subject or stay on the one its about a lion and fair play to you foxyjo :whistling::victory:

It's gone from talking about a shocking video in a bitch fest from what I can see. People lead all sorts of different lives. The lion is in a cage the man was in a cage the lion attacked the man lion got shot very sad indeed. The lion may have been rescue like those in safari parks in this country where keepers are exposed to lions.

As for what I can gather this women reared a fox well then fair play for having the patience to do so, the world is made up of all sorts it's what makes us different. just chill and get back on to the topic about a lion eating someone which with my sick sense of humour was quite funny.

FEEL SORRY FOR THE BLOKE IN THE LIONS JAWS :icon_eek: but play with fire etc etc ,bet he was shitting his self though :whistling:

by the way the dog???do you think i'd get a stud off it might be able to sell them as "wheaton crosses,

sire entered to lions", :hmm::D

Guest smashygadge
It's gone from talking about a shocking video in a bitch fest from what I can see. People lead all sorts of different lives. The lion is in a cage the man was in a cage the lion attacked the man lion got shot very sad indeed. The lion may have been rescue like those in safari parks in this country where keepers are exposed to lions.

As for what I can gather this women reared a fox well then fair play for having the patience to do so, the world is made up of all sorts it's what makes us different. just chill and get back on to the topic about a lion eating someone which with my sick sense of humour was quite funny.

well said rhodey

trouble with this site somtimes people too quick to get on somones case over nothing from what i can see .didnt even get round to watching the lion .the bikkering put me off lol :thumbs:

i watched the video, from what i can see the man isnt equipped to be a vet so i must assume he's not. if he was then i'd assume the lion would be sedated first. i have a cat which often bites when its playing or hungry. i believe its normal behavior for a cat no matter how big. i think the saddest thing is that the lion is kept in the conditions it is. the cage is hardly an enclosure to de stress the lion so it is like playing with fire. i dont wish for anyone to suffer but if your going into a cage with a lion what do you expect. poor lion is what i say