dogs on land

just a quick question how do i stand regards walking my dogs on farm land with no livestock in it my son and daughter were walking there dogs in this field tonight when the farmers lad shot three times at them the dogs were under control but not on a lead there was no livestock in the field and no livestock in any of the adjoining fields one shot was across a public foot path thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick question how do i stand regards walking my dogs on farm land with no livestock in it my son and daughter were walking there dogs in this field tonight when the farmers lad shot three times at them the dogs were under control but not on a lead there was no livestock in the field and no livestock in any of the adjoining fields one shot was across a public foot path thanks

were they on the footpath of tresspassing?

either way a bit naught of the farmer

:no:

Guest fight the ban

can not do a thing unless livestock is being worried, should a dog worrie livestock court normally rules dogs life for eg sheeps. and has done in 2 cases thats happen on our farm over resant years

Dosent matter if they were tresspassing or not, a farmer or landowner can only shoot at dogs worrying livestock I belive.

I'm guessing they were only warning shots, other wise he's a bit of a bad shot.

Guest fight the ban

can not do a thing unless livestock is being worried, should a dog worrie livestock court normally rules dogs life for eg sheeps. and has done in 2 cases thats happen on our farm over resant years

cant do nothing about being of foot path untill can prove damage

Guest fight the ban

just spoke to me old man there has to be proven damage to livestock

I might be wrong here but all dogs must be on a lead when exercised, a feckin stupid rule brought in by them c*nts who were elected to " Govern " us by some fools.

Exactly how a dog exercises on a lead is any ones guess.

Champion of this was one Ian Cawsey MP, who said his constituents were sick of having dogs jump up at them, or at least thats what he told me , :wankerzo4:

As for being shot at, and i have been shot at by the bad guy's. There had best be plenty of proof of this happening and not just hearing a bang.

The footpath bit, i think, but might be wrong here, you can shoot off or over a footpath.

Serious allegations and if true should be folowed up.