I received an email on this several weeks ago and dismissed it as a sick wind up....IF this is true it is appalling.

What doesn't add up to me is what happened to all the animal rights people when this was happening, what happened to the RSPCA or equivalent, what happened to all the soft hearted women and children walking by this outrage, what happened to the authorities in the area and the owners of the exhibition...did they all miss this or consider it acceptable!!!

Perhaps it is true, perhaps it did happen, and certainly if it did it is an absolute disgrace!

Anyone remember hearing anything about this at the time, anyone seen any coverage in the media of this last time, how come the author of this petition didn't shout when it was happening first time?

Sorry people I struggle to believe this, BUT if it did happen then I think it would be only reasonable to tie this so called artist up for a while without food or water! :whistling::thumbdown:

Edited by Deker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Anyone remember hearing anything about this at the time, anyone seen any coverage in the media of this last time, how come the author of this petition didn't shout when it was happening first time?

Sorry people I struggle to believe this .....

Check Google News: International Condemnation. If ye multi lingual, hit ARCHIVES too.

It's for real :(

Sorry people I struggle to believe this .....

Check Google News: International Condemnation. If ye multi lingual, hit ARCHIVES too.

It's for real :(

Cheers DS...I still struggle to believe this, perhaps I just don't want to let myself believe humanity has stooped to such a low level!

ive sat here for a few minutes tryin to take that in and i cant ....... what a f****n society we live in for that to be classed as anythin other than what it is horrific cruelty.... i dont make idol threats but i could honestly f****n torture that b*****d !

HOW THE f**k CAN THEY CALL THIS ART ???? ITS CRUELTY AT ITS BEST, WHY WOULD ANY ONE PAY TO THIS THIS ??? THE BLOKE IS A WORTHLESS c**t AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALOUD TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE .

IVE SIGNED .

I had an in depth debate with some mates over this, we ended up doing a bit of research into it.

My initial reaction was that the artist deserved to be hung drawn and quartered, prefferably whilst still fully conscious...but then I got a different perspective.

The dog was chained in the gallery for two days. It had been tied starving in the street for much longer and people had walked past it without giving the poor thing food or water for who knows how long.

It's organs had already begun to shut down when he took the dog and put it in the gallery- it was going to die regardless. It could have died unnoticed in the street. By putting it in the gallery he at least ensured that people did notice it; and if the horror the sight of the miserable thing evoked in people inspired even two people to take in a street dog? Then that dog's inevitable death at least made things better for some others.

If the artist had taken a healthy dog and allowed it to starve to death in the gallery over a few weeks then I think that would be inexcusable. But the one he took was already doomed. No amount of vet care could have saved it, according to one article I read.

I think it says more about the cruelty of society than it does that one particular artist. Perfectly acceptable to walk past the poor dog tied in the street but as soon as it's moved inside and called 'art' those same people went beserk and called it's fate a monstrosity....they are hypocrites.

I don't want to shoot the artist.

I would like to shoot the people who tied it up outside in the firstplace, and the people who walked past it whilst it still could have been helped. Unforgiveable.

Edited by Coneytrappr