WHATS HAPPENING TO THIS SITE...

Guest BIG FRANK

well read some of it ,there more anits and do gooders on here then owt bullshiters the lot ,but the end of the day mods have a job to do ,i dont like it when my threads get pulled and it pissers me off but the world as changed, theres lads getting there dogs tuck off them at show getting there homes raided and loseing dogs so its all down to being carefull and what you say and do and dont trust no fcuker.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys 'n Gals....things changed when the ban came in whether you like it or not.....

the Mods are now here to protect people from themselves!!

Cant the idiots amongst our ranks realise that they are grassing themselves up?

You think you are anonymous because you are on the computer?

Think again chaps,

If there were no mods what would this place be like?,. pictures of dogs pulling badgers about,baiting foxes and all other manner of things. You should see the things we delete!!

SO>...................... My suggestion is, and i know i have the backing of the other Mods, that if you do not like the site, or the way it is run., then please leave.....its your choice to be on here, so simply log out and don't come back. Easy Peasy.

Or...if you want to make the site better put some good posts up......

Thanks for Reading...JD :victory:

WELL SAID SEXY :clapper:

WAIT THERE GAV YOU CAN LICK MY ASS TO IF YOU WANT!!!WIPE JDS SHIT OFF YOUR CHIN FIRST

tHATS A VERY GOOD REPLY fRANK IM IMPRESSED MUST OF TAKEN YOU A LONG TIME TO THINK OF THAT ONE WELLDONE :clapper:

Guest BIG FRANK
Guys 'n Gals....things changed when the ban came in whether you like it or not.....

the Mods are now here to protect people from themselves!!

Cant the idiots amongst our ranks realise that they are grassing themselves up?

You think you are anonymous because you are on the computer?

Think again chaps,

If there were no mods what would this place be like?,. pictures of dogs pulling badgers about,baiting foxes and all other manner of things. You should see the things we delete!!

SO>...................... My suggestion is, and i know i have the backing of the other Mods, that if you do not like the site, or the way it is run., then please leave.....its your choice to be on here, so simply log out and don't come back. Easy Peasy.

Or...if you want to make the site better put some good posts up......

Thanks for Reading...JD :victory:

WELL SAID SEXY :clapper:

WAIT THERE GAV YOU CAN LICK MY ASS TO IF YOU WANT!!!WIPE JDS SHIT OFF YOUR CHIN FIRST

tHATS A VERY GOOD REPLY fRANK IM IMPRESSED MUST OF TAKEN YOU A LONG TIME TO THINK OF THAT ONE WELLDONE :clapper:

think nothing of it gav just doing my bit! :tongue2:

IM FEKIN PISSED OFF WITH ALL YOU POSH c**ts :censored: TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN PUT UP.

YES THERE ARE RULES BUT WHY TAKE OFF THREADS FOR NO REASON.IVE HAD THREADS REMOVED TODAY WITH NOT A HINT OF HARSHNESS ABOUT THEM IT WAS ADVICE AT THAT!

AND TO MANY PEOPLE BECOMING HALF ANTI EARTH WALKERS WHOM BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT USE DOGS FOR THIS AND THAT...BOLLOCKS... :thumbdown: YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THERE SELVES AND THINK WERE YOU STARTED AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE............

CHANGE THE SPORT AND RULES HAVE CHANGED NOT US AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO LIE DOWN AND BECOME WEAK....ID LIKE TO TELL THEM FEW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU READ THIS (((( FECK YOU )))FULL OF TALKERS THIS PLACE,,

. :feck: :feck: :feck:

HUNTING FORUM I JOINED NOT THIS SHITE :sick:

BRILL MATE ABSOLUTLY BRILL!!

Guest joe ox
CANT BELIEVE JOE OX IS TELLIN PEOPLE WHAT TO DO AFTER HE ACCUSED ME OF NOT HAVING PERMISSION ON MY OWN LAND AND OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS SITE.........

I dont need to accuse you of being someone else I know you were elstudro1986! When I asked if you had written permision you replied, "no I just have to say tom says its ok to go on" the name tom maybe wrong I dont remember. When I asked why dont we just park in the farm you blurted this cock and bull excuse out "erm erm its blocked off by the water works and you carnt drive in". I could blacken your name even further by telling people some of the stupid things that you spouted out but I wont bother because your name is already shit on this forum! My 16 year old son has forgot more about lurchers/dogs than you know. Mick you are the biggest idiot I have come across who owns hunting dogs in my life! If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you again your gona get a clip now you silly muppet!

Guest BIG FRANK
CANT BELIEVE JOE OX IS TELLIN PEOPLE WHAT TO DO AFTER HE ACCUSED ME OF NOT HAVING PERMISSION ON MY OWN LAND AND OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS SITE.........

I dont need to accuse you of being someone else I know you were elstudro1986! When I asked if you had written permision you replied, "no I just have to say tom says its ok to go on" the name tom maybe wrong I dont remember. When I asked why dont we just park in the farm you blurted this cock and bull excuse out "erm erm its blocked off by the water works and you carnt drive in". I could blacken your name even further by telling people some of the stupid things that you spouted out but I wont bother because your name is already shit on this forum! My 16 year old son has forgot more about lurchers/dogs than you know. Mick you are the biggest idiot I have come across who owns hunting dogs in my life! If I ever have the displeasure of meeting you again your gona get a clip now you silly muppet!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: keep on the subject ladys remember the ANTIS ARE WATCHING! :boogie: :db:

Edited by BIG FRANK
IM FEKIN PISSED OFF WITH ALL YOU POSH c**ts :censored: TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN PUT UP.

YES THERE ARE RULES BUT WHY TAKE OFF THREADS FOR NO REASON.IVE HAD THREADS REMOVED TODAY WITH NOT A HINT OF HARSHNESS ABOUT THEM IT WAS ADVICE AT THAT!

AND TO MANY PEOPLE BECOMING HALF ANTI EARTH WALKERS WHOM BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT USE DOGS FOR THIS AND THAT...BOLLOCKS... :thumbdown: YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THERE SELVES AND THINK WERE YOU STARTED AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE............

CHANGE THE SPORT AND RULES HAVE CHANGED NOT US AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO LIE DOWN AND BECOME WEAK....ID LIKE TO TELL THEM FEW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU READ THIS (((( FECK YOU )))FULL OF TALKERS THIS PLACE,,

. :feck: :feck: :feck:

HUNTING FORUM I JOINED NOT THIS SHITE :sick:

BRILL MATE ABSOLUTLY BRILL!!

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Guest BIG FRANK
.....nobody ever calls me a posh c***

....I'm beginning to think I'm doing something wrong...

Somebody pick a fight with me! with me!

I wanna be a posh c***

:crazy: :laugh:

your a fat pig :boxing:

POSH c**t...... :clapper:

I dunno why every fecker on here is so uptight about the anti's anyway....as every other fecker on here is at each others throats for a start,i reckon any anti's on here would just sit back and piss thereselves laughing at the state of our game and the folk that represent it,i can honestly say in 30 years of persuing game with dogs ive never been bothered with any of the big bad anti's...but i do keep a low profile about what i do and dont feel the need to shout about it to impress or convince others im the real deal...fecking anti's,bring em on!!!! :D

how fecking wright you are :victory: :victory:

Guest dotty
.....nobody ever calls me a posh c***

....I'm beginning to think I'm doing something wrong...

Somebody pick a fight with me! with me!

I wanna be a posh c***

:crazy: :laugh:

i would do but i'm not really in a position to say that.