show,get,together

Guest markbrick1

keep it in cornwall mate. lots going on in the rest of the country.
it would be a good part of the country but cant see many travellin here for a get together and charity,

ill be there if its in the west country, just to busy working the boat to travel far in the summer.

i can auction a days shark fishing for 6 persons.

NOW WHERE ON A DAYS SHARK FISHIN FOR 6 PEOPLE ONLY FOOLS WOULD MISS THAT WERE FROM

bude, all tackle provided. porbeagle sharks.

post-8420-1206744777.jpg

post-8420-1206744799.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1

WE NEED ORGANISERS,ALLREADY£150 FROM ME£100 FOM DOGON,A 6 PEOPLE FISHIN TRIP OF CORNWALL FECK,COME ON YOU CHARITY LOT ORGANISERS NEEDED SUMMER WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO,MARK

Guest markbrick1
FECK ME,WHIN SNOOPS,DOGON,MUSH,MILES, ON THE SANE SHARK FISHIN BOAT OUT OF CORNWALL.FECK PEOPLE WOULD PAY BIG MONEY FOR THAT
boat would prob be empty on way back

feck i cant see a shark with a mouth big enough to eat snoops and miles lol lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest markbrick1
keep it in cornwall mate. lots going on in the rest of the country.
it would be a good part of the country but cant see many travellin here for a get together and charity,

ill be there if its in the west country, just to busy working the boat to travel far in the summer.

i can auction a days shark fishing for 6 persons.

NOW WHERE ON A DAYS SHARK FISHIN FOR 6 PEOPLE ONLY FOOLS WOULD MISS THAT WERE FROM

bude, all tackle provided. porbeagle sharks.

this alone i would be mad for.mark

ON TOP OF THE £100 I ILL PUT IN ANOTHER £50 FOR THE FASTEST UNDER 23 INCH ROUGH COATED LURCHER

Mark why why why cant you just leave it as a meet. :icon_eek:

CAUSE MONEY TALKS???????????????????????AND I WANT TO GIVE SOMTHING TO CHARITY,THE MORE PEOPLE THE MORE MONEY TO CHARITY,IF IN CORNWALL I GOT THE LAND IF SOMEWERE ELSE TO GET THE NUMBERS I WILL HELPMIGHT EVEN GET A :boxing::boxing::boxing: RING THAT WOULD RAISE LOADS,MARK BUT WE DO NEED A MOLLY,TYPE

:boxing:From what ive heard Mark your going to need a :boxing: ring

IF YOU DO EVER DO THIS , MAKE IT A CANCER CHARITY, MOST PEOPLE HAVE NO OBJECTIONS TO CANCER CHARITYS .

OR IF YOU MAKE ALOT SPREAD IT AROUND A FEW CHARITYS,

HERS A FEW MORE SUGESTIONS FOR CHARITYS

1 ANY KIDS CHARITY, OR IF THERES A CHILD THAT IS COLLECTING MONEY FOR A LIFE SAVING OP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY,

AND OF COURSE LURCHER AND GREYHOUND RESCUE.

HAVE IT CENTRAL , NOTTINGAM IS FAITLY CENTAL . :whistling: BEFOR SCHOOL HOLS , OTHERWISE PEOPLE MAY BEE AWAY ON HOLS

Guest chook

Hi

Dont want to but in but, have you thought of asking the lurcherworld people if they could help,

i know there bizzy with all the shows they do, but just wondering if they would help out organizing,

the running of the show, worth a try as its for charity,

dont forget though you will need insurance to put a dog show on,

if its just lure coursing see if any of the local coursing clubs could help out,

most have there own lure machines and have people who are trained to use them.

just a few suggestions anyway good luck with it.