show,get,together

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
ON TOP OF THE £100 I ILL PUT IN ANOTHER £50 FOR THE FASTEST UNDER 23 INCH ROUGH COATED LURCHER
thats discrimination lol why roughcoated? should be open to all lurchers dog or bitch 23 or under :whistling:

cause max mine is a lurcher,not a non ped, :victory: she does very well against the non peds but come on there more are less pure ghounds bred to race :clapper::drink::thumbs::thumbs: mine is a lurcher bred to work,if it was over a very long distance they wouldnt stand a chance against her,but like i say,lurchers not non peds :laugh: mark

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIGHT MOST OF US DONT LIKE EACH OTHER :thumbs: SOME OF US LOVE ONE ANOTHER :laugh::drink: I AM WILLING TO START A THREAD FOR A GET TOGHER :toast::toast::toast: I WOULD SUGGEST A SHOW :angry::angry::angry: BUT I KNOW SOME WONT LIKE IT,THE SERIOUS HUNTERS :laugh::laugh: BUT MOLLY AND A FEW OTHERS ARE GOOD AT DOING THIS.............................CHARITY IF WE CAN GET THIS OF THE ROAD I WILL PUT THE FIRST £100 UP FOR A GOOD CHARITY ARE WHAT EVER,I SUGGEST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY BUT IF YOU ALL AND ENOUGH WANT CORNWALL I GOT THE GROUND AND THE CAMPIN,BUT IS CORNWALL TO FAR,THIS IS TOTALLY FOR CHARITY,SO PLEASE DONT GIVE ME SHIT LETS GIVE INSTEAD OF TAKIN,MARK

i'll be well up for that mate,

and i think a few of me mates would come along along aswell

i'll keep an eye on the site for more info

hope theres plenty :drink::drink:

tony

i would be up for the shark fishing and anything else to do with hunting or fishing, d slieght my good freind would maybe help to organise it obeidence and racing , i would donate a day and a nite hunting any qaurry that you fancy ,come stubble time say october , or later on , i have judged obeidence trials and hunting trials, but leave me out of showing , or racing , but willing to donate some proper hunting for the winner and they can bring a dog ,

if serios bout it mark id come from ire for the weekend with few irish lads off the site for the crack few fellas like ta get a hold of on here ha.......... just joking listen get it sorted venue an dates
if date suits work count me in too,midlands would be good as i would be gettin a boat.if all the forums were involved it would be a hell of a show considering the amout of people on here :clapper::clapper::drinks::victory:
Guest markbrick1
ON TOP OF THE £100 I ILL PUT IN ANOTHER £50 FOR THE FASTEST UNDER 23 INCH ROUGH COATED LURCHER
thats discrimination lol why roughcoated? should be open to all lurchers dog or bitch 23 or under :whistling:

cause max mine is a lurcher,not a non ped, :victory: she does very well against the non peds but come on there more are less pure ghounds bred to race :clapper::drink::thumbs::thumbs: mine is a lurcher bred to work,if it was over a very long distance they wouldnt stand a chance against her,but like i say,lurchers not non peds :laugh: markmark she is a whippet greyhound with a dash of collie mate, yes a lurcher but whippet x greyhounds are also catogarised as lurchers, keep the racing open for all dogs bitches any height size rough or smooth . you will get more enteries thus generating more money for CHARITY . just check ears for earmarks to make sure pure racing greyhounds are not been entered, best dog ON THE DAY should win, make sure the ruling states all dogs are muzzeld to stop anyone incuring vet bills. if you race over 200-250 meters this distance is a happy medium for all sized dogs. the main thing is to have FUN and not to take things to SERIOUSLY. GOODLUCK.

YES YOURE RIGHT MAX ALL LURCHERS,MARK

RIGHT MOST OF US DONT LIKE EACH OTHER :thumbs: SOME OF US LOVE ONE ANOTHER :laugh::drink: I AM WILLING TO START A THREAD FOR A GET TOGHER :toast::toast::toast: I WOULD SUGGEST A SHOW :angry::angry::angry: BUT I KNOW SOME WONT LIKE IT,THE SERIOUS HUNTERS :laugh::laugh: BUT MOLLY AND A FEW OTHERS ARE GOOD AT DOING THIS.............................CHARITY IF WE CAN GET THIS OF THE ROAD I WILL PUT THE FIRST £100 UP FOR A GOOD CHARITY ARE WHAT EVER,I SUGGEST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY BUT IF YOU ALL AND ENOUGH WANT CORNWALL I GOT THE GROUND AND THE CAMPIN,BUT IS CORNWALL TO FAR,THIS IS TOTALLY FOR CHARITY,SO PLEASE DONT GIVE ME SHIT LETS GIVE INSTEAD OF TAKIN,MARK

central for me got a few good lads here they will be up for it let us know

Edited by skeet