How can you spot an Anti?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask about , somebody should have heard of them .look at there posts if they cant produce pict of them out in the field doing a bit there a anti, a dreamer or a armchair hunter.

Guest john2007oliver
Ask about , somebody should have heard of them .look at there posts if they cant produce pict of them out in the field doing a bit there a anti, a dreamer or a armchair hunter.

Or maybe they don't take pictures for obvious reason

I know where you are coming from but cant agree entirely. Im not an anti, dreamer or an armchair hunter but dont take a camera with me on outings.

Not having a go as i know where you are coming from.

What im saying is if somebody is posting 10/20+ posts every day they should manage to produce one pict of what there up to or it smells real fishy to me . A anti on here could just sit and watch post crap everybody takes them in and job done .With all the gear i take out hunting or shooting the camera is the first thing i leave behind but then i take a couple of pictures with my phone .

What im saying is if somebody is posting 10/20+ posts every day they should manage to produce one pict of what there up to or it smells real fishy to me . A anti on here could just sit and watch post crap everybody takes them in and job done .With all the gear i take out hunting or shooting the camera is the first thing i leave behind but then i take a couple of pictures with my phone .

all i have is one pic of me out on the field, but im going to start taking pics after every hunt. even though that wont be many as i dont have permission down here yet

EXCELLENT..... can we see some then????!!!

Antis, time wasters and armchair ***** are also well known for leaving their profile blank and agreeing/suggesting others may be!!!

Edited by Deker
how do you spot an anti, because im getting offers of going out hunting with people and they all seem to be real decent people, but how can you be sure??

Look for the target on their heads :thumbs::gunsmilie: