Can women be the same as men?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dream on ive only met a handful of females who were up for nite time hunting saeson after season and met a few good ones who have coursing dogs in the usa but its mostly the dogs who are good and well some work done by the females , there more females in the usa out west who i rate more than ive met here , so far all the best to what ever gender you areaslong as you hunt and eat what you catch

Its probably because theres alot more men in the dog game than women and all the well known blood lines & good breeding are recognised by their male owners names aswell as the dog/bitches name.

If a woman had been around for years and bred some damn good dogs then im sure she'd get the same recognition as a fella thats done the same.

Its not about men thinking theyre the bees knees, its just that men have bred the dogs and coursed and some good dogs have been generations in the making.

:good:

Hunting in itself is a fairly male dominated pastime but that in no way means that us girlies can't do the job as well as any man.

With lurcher work its more about having a good dog but you still need to be prepared to get your hands dirty and you still need to be able to get that dog working to the best of its potential and that takes a good relationship with said dog.

My sister always wanted to get into hunt service but was put off by the amount of people that said it was just not a job for girls. She proved many people wrong when she spent various weeks at different packs and was doing every job that the paid staff did, including plenty of skinning. She's not in hunt service mores the pity but she is more than capable of the job.

Say in cave man ug voice-WOMAN STAY HOME, COLLECT BERRIES, MUSHROOMS, SWEEP CAVE FLOOR WITH CONIFER BRANCH, MOP UP BABY CRAP, MAN GO OUT, FETCH MEAT FOR TRIBE, THEN COME HOME AND RODGER YOU DAFT. THAT WHY LADY MAKE BAD HUNTER, WRONG CROMOSONES.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::notworthy::clapper:

Why is it that men think they are the bees knees when it comes to anything thats to do with dogs , either its hunting or racing them.

When women can do these things just as good even better. :kiss: :tongue2::feck:

One of the most dedicated hunters and best dog workers I know is a woman ,and she regularly posts on here,she did very well at coursing , and foxing pre ban,does a lot of ferreting and lampingwith her dogs and has a very good knowledge of dogs behaviour, conditioning and welfare.Inan.

Why is it that men think they are the bees knees when it comes to anything thats to do with dogs , either its hunting or racing them.

When women can do these things just as good even better. :kiss: :tongue2::feck:

One of the most dedicated hunters and best dog workers I know is a woman ,and she regularly posts on here,she did very well at coursing , and foxing pre ban,does a lot of ferreting and lampingwith her dogs and has a very good knowledge of dogs behaviour, conditioning and welfare.Inan.

alright inan what o tryin to get into her long johns or what :D

Say in cave man ug voice-WOMAN STAY HOME, COLLECT BERRIES, MUSHROOMS, SWEEP CAVE FLOOR WITH CONIFER BRANCH, MOP UP BABY CRAP, MAN GO OUT, FETCH MEAT FOR TRIBE, THEN COME HOME AND RODGER YOU DAFT. THAT WHY LADY MAKE BAD HUNTER, WRONG CROMOSONES.
oh my god a neanderthal amongst us :clapper:

Do your knuckles leave a trail when you're out mooching in the countryside?

:laugh:

Woman can be good at anything men can be good at, bar a few of the obvious things requiring extra anatomy. It's getting the experience/opportunity for many of us that stands in the way - at least that's what I'm finding so far.