Can women be the same as men?

Well according to most things written on this forum I'm of very little value - fat, female and nearly fifty. But I am passionate about hunting - need to do it in fact. I can stay out in all weathers and I'm tough and uncomplaining. I've found a couple of experienced hunters who don't care what I look like but like what I can do, which is work hard, accept advice, have a laugh and get on with the job. I'm don't want to be a man but I do insist on being a woman on my own terms, not someone else's. And unlike some of the men on here I do post about hunting and I don't need to exaggerate. I post honest accounts about my own hunting experiences, flaws and all - what more do you want on a hunting forum?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well according to most things written on this forum I'm of very little value - fat, female and nearly fifty. But I am passionate about hunting - need to do it in fact. I can stay out in all weathers and I'm tough and uncomplaining. I've found a couple of experienced hunters who don't care what I look like but like what I can do, which is work hard, accept advice, have a laugh and get on with the job. I'm don't want to be a man but I do insist on being a woman on my own terms, not someone else's. And unlike some of the men on here I do post about hunting and I don't need to exaggerate. I post honest accounts about my own hunting experiences, flaws and all - what more do you want on a hunting forum?

Well said SW :thumbs:

And Scally, I happen to think you're lovely!! Even though we met while we were brushing our teeth :laugh: