Plummer terriers

Orders piling in and only maybe 3 litters a year :whistling: ,other,pull,the one :laugh: .As for backing out on the clubs etc issues maybe Bill like myself and many others have had our say and to be honest glen were waisting our breath trying to tell you lot "in charge" that your most of the problem with the continuing rows,you do what you want to do,say what you want to say and if any body ever says different were put down as trouble.I don't mind what i'm called,was a hippy traveller that still hunted for many years so been called everything from both sides and delt with it but hey ho thats life,i chose it and wouldn't swop a minuet of it,but back to subject of working plummers.Some of us do work ours to ground and with success and yet still were mocked by you and others for going it alone as it were and not getting involved with the clubs etc,even some plummer web sites discourage earth work pics(yours inclueded if i remember?) :doh: .So why do you think we walk alone or with other like minded owner/workers and just do our thing?,you have nothing to offer us but grief and yet you put yourself up as a major rep of the breed.Don't take this as yet another dig glen it ain't maybe just a try at prising those well shut eyes of your open a little. :thumbs:

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..mmmmm well done !    You mentioned you "I actually had one myself" I presume this was red as my records say you only had red born 96 ..or did you re-invest?     Lol Glenn you love all this do

Thought you might be interested in this Jack, if you enjoyed the book,   This is a son of Omega's, a dog called Blue, he died in 1996 but was about 4 yrs old in this pic  

thanks.

Posted Images

I have given my views on your club,and they are the views of a LOT of plummer owners,not to mention the wider terrier world. You simply choose not to accept what you read.

Ill spell it out again for the hard of learning: YOU HAVE AN INFERIORITY PROBLEM THAT CAUSES YOU TO OVER COMPENSATE BY CONSTANTLY BOASTING AND BIGGING YOURSELF UP AS THE AUTHORITY ON THE PLUMMER TERRIER.

YOU PERSONALLY INSULT ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU. "Bill the f1 king"-FFS. Childish. (AS i said before,i have never bred an f1-a point you neatly sidestepped i notice)

As for the "fox terrier heads". I only bred one of those litters-from Rocky. An over used stud, but then again quality studs were scarce at that time.

Ive never claimed to know it all (theres enough of you already) or be a big time breeder. I merely bred a few litters of the best i could-end of.

The "what is a plummer terrier" question. This was obviously asked in order that you could then attempt to contradict and insult. You know what a plummer is and so do i-again,why ask?

I also didnt miss your spiteful little spout of shite about vandal not being a plummer. The FACT (you love that word!) is that he was and bred pups that were like peas in a pod-true breeding plummers that needed to be held back rather than entered,such was their drive. No doubt you will now correct me on that point as is your want.

As i said - they spoke for themselves-no need to boast.

I hope that clarifies things. Btw wtf is a one eyed king?

I await you next sermon-boasts, insults and contradictions..............(spell check pls)

Edited by stormyboy

Orders piling in and only maybe 3 litters a year :whistling: ,other,pull,the one :laugh: .As for backing out on the clubs etc issues maybe Bill like myself and many others have had our say and to be honest glen were waisting our breath trying to tell you lot "in charge" that your most of the problem with the continuing rows,you do what you want to do,say what you want to say and if any body ever says different were put down as trouble.I don't mind what i'm called,was a hippy traveller that still hunted for many years so been called everything from both sides and delt with it but hey ho thats life,i chose it and wouldn't swop a minuet of it,but back to subject of working plummers.Some of us do work ours to ground and with success and yet still were mocked by you and others for going it alone as it were and not getting involved with the clubs etc,even some plummer web sites discourage earth work pics(yours inclueded if i remember?) :doh: .So why do you think we walk alone or with other like minded owner/workers and just do our thing?,you have nothing to offer us but grief and yet you put yourself up as a major rep of the breed.Don't take this as yet another dig glen it ain't maybe just a try at prising those well shut eyes of your open a little. :thumbs:

Orders are piling in but i dont breed for them i breed for me and the breed.

As for mocking anyone who works their plummers please show me when ..never..as for discouraging earth work..again show me .

You should not be saying " you have nothing to offer us " ..its what memebers can do for a club not what we can do for you....but in some cases theres just takers and no givers...

Im gald that you go it aloneers are doing your own thing, clubs dont bend rules for those of your ilk ..belive me carry on ..doing your own thing...but I think the mocking of us for keeping records running clubs and making shows for you lot to come to ...is hardley me prevocking you lot eh!...you poke but expect not to be bitten..

I have given my views on your club,and they are the views of a LOT of plummer owners,not to mention the wider terrier world. You simply choose not to accept what you read.

Ill spell it out again for the hard of learning: YOU HAVE AN INFERIORITY PROBLEM THAT CAUSES YOU TO OVER COMPENSATE BY CONSTANTLY BOASTING AND BIGGING YOURSELF UP AS THE AUTHORITY ON THE PLUMMER TERRIER.

YOU PERSONALLY INSULT ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU. "Bill the f1 king"-FFS. Childish. (AS i said before,i have never bred an f1-a point you neatly sidestepped i notice)

As for the "fox terrier heads". I only bred one of those litters-from Rocky. An over used stud, but then again quality studs were scarce at that time.

Ive never claimed to know it all (theres enough of you already) or be a big time breeder. I merely bred a few litters of the best i could-end of.

The "what is a plummer terrier" question. This was obviously asked in order that you could then attempt to contradict and insult. You know what a plummer is and so do i-again,why ask?

I also didnt miss your spiteful little spout of shite about vandal not being a plummer. The FACT (you love that word!) is that he was and bred pups that were like peas in a pod-true breeding plummers that needed to be held back rather than entered,such was their drive. No doubt you will now correct me on that point as is your want.

As i said - they spoke for themselves-no need to boast.

I hope that clarifies things. Btw wtf is a one eyed king?

I await you next sermon-boasts, insults and contradictions..............(spell check pls)

As far as im aware you never have never been a member of any plummer related club FACT..so have no shout about how they should be run.

Should any clubs listen to the bleatings of outsiders who wish to change rules to suit their own ideas?...nope..To have a say join in join a club have a vote otherwise keep stum surely should be the motto here.

Insecurity is YOUR escape from a sitution not mine ..otherwsie you'd be brave enough to join a club ..but obviuolsy not brave enough as you may well be voted against.

Me childish :clapper: ..now who was the first to ridiclue?.... you were bill as always. Defening myself and clubs is all part of the everyday life here..if its not the f1 king its the happy hippy..or the depserate dan ..the list goes on and on ..they all have a few things in common though anti establishment or massive chips on shoulders ..dont like being told "this is how its is" cant stand the heat. But still like to throw the stones .. :icon_eek::victory:

Now down to your breedings Bill..im sure soemtime i was told you wanted to register a f1 you bred i maybe wrong..but you owned f1s be carefull though :icon_redface: your version of a fox terrier head is certainly not mine and there are pics to proove it here if i can be assed to scan them .

A little history for you ..when we started we excepeted pedigrees form breeders plus picys and boy would you be surprised at those that came in..one stands to mind was pheonix dark tan and head as long as a javelin..which persits in the breed today .Vandal cross leika was the breeding 27 5 93 dob ..Never mind the dynstay from troll which bred venom ..and then the hideuos kate .then we have the san leika animal pip here in lancaster nearly all white and a head longer than birkenhead. So the one litter form rocky is not true Bill. :clapper: Virtualy every foxy head in the breed can be traced to dogs you bred from...but am i saying thats a poke at you ?..you obviuolsy will takle it that way.

Nope your right bill your were not a big time breeder old price had that ackolade and its a shame again that you 2 couldnt get on and do more for the breed.Swoppig studs about as DBp wished..

Vandal..6 purebred j.r's 1 pure fell the rest f1 or 2 in 4 generations doesnt make a plummer...or sire "true breeding plummers" as you quote. If you new anything about Plummers and breeding youd have kept that unexperienced blurp to yourself .

As for breeding peas in a pod you obviuolsy didnt see all his pups he bred, when they left you lol..you will be able to see these in due course when i decide to publish the book.

Work wise not all made the grade mate remember that when he left you he was used a alot and ive answered the phone to many who have not so good vandal bred dogs..as we all do... so id be careful about the "had to be held back" bit .

Its a a myth that all the good working plummers have vandal blood.As you well know.

As for rocky being over used maybe?... but out of the lot rupert/vandal san produced more cripples and problems than rocky ever did ..again thanks to data i have i can proove this..So over use ..debateable..(but only by the experianced knwoledgable breeders not the therorsists that abound).

Glen you are so full of it :clapper: ,breed for the breed????,then why do you charge for them as WE ALL KNOW it don't cost anything like £250-300 to rear any pup of any breed.Also none of the folks in charge of any of the plummer clubs will or have listened to the fact that you lot in charge are most of the problem and folks have been saying this for years,so why join a club that you lot are the dictators in?.What can you do for us?feck all unless we blow smoke up your arses and more and more folk are opening thier eyes to the fact and thats why your club members are mostly new owners of plummer terriers and the folks that have owned the dogs for a while don't have anything to do with you clubs.We don't poke glen just say what we think and for you to say that is pot,kettle, black :doh: but you've never been one to listen to others have you?.As for bending club rules never have asked any to but you sneeking in dogs on the redg through the back door says it all,your a fecking hypocrite :clapper: and as for discouraging earthwork ,your own web site didn't/doesn't allow earthwork pics did it/does it?.Also show me where i've mocked the clubs for providing peds or in fact any info on the breed(just your spelling on peds),also providing us shows!.Your show only allows dogs on your redg,provoking you??????.No just showing folks your true colours thats all and very happy with my lonesome walk thanks. :thumbs:

there you go again-nothing but a post of insults.

No one can deny that you have a reasonable knowledge of the breed glenn-the real shame is that you dont put it to good use FOR the breed instead of constantly trying to give it the big i am and dismissing all others as inferior.

I am afraid that this is the opinion of the VAST MAJORITY of the terrier world -FACT.(With the exeption of your own small club,which i would wager is predominantly made up of relative newcomers)

You have proved this point time and time again on this and other threads.

Now youre writing a book! Best of luck-you certainly have a bigger ego than DBP,but you definitely do not have his flair with the written word!

Still,it was only a matter of time i suppose...........

Youre Dead right-ive broken my own rule about arguing on the net. It is pathetic and :icon_redface:

I do hope folks have had a laugh-as i do when others do it!

I gave myself a well deserved slap for rising to it earlier and thats all from me on the subject.

welsby-you are the one eyed king of the plummer terriers,whatever the hell that is-may you long continue to blow you trumpet and spout you vitriol to other lesser men. you can now have the final word as i made my point about a week ago....................... :bye:

Glen you are so full of it :clapper: ,breed for the breed????,then why do you charge for them as WE ALL KNOW it don't cost anything like £250-300 to rear any pup of any breed.Also none of the folks in charge of any of the plummer clubs will or have listened to the fact that you lot in charge are most of the problem and folks have been saying this for years,so why join a club that you lot are the dictators in?.What can you do for us?feck all unless we blow smoke up your arses and more and more folk are opening thier eyes to the fact and thats why your club members are mostly new owners of plummer terriers and the folks that have owned the dogs for a while don't have anything to do with you clubs.We don't poke glen just say what we think and for you to say that is pot,kettle, black :doh: but you've never been one to listen to others have you?.As for bending club rules never have asked any to but you sneeking in dogs on the redg through the back door says it all,your a fecking hypocrite :clapper: and as for discouraging earthwork ,your own web site didn't/doesn't allow earthwork pics did it/does it?.Also show me where i've mocked the clubs for providing peds or in fact any info on the breed(just your spelling on peds),also providing us shows!.Your show only allows dogs on your redg,provoking you??????.No just showing folks your true colours thats all and very happy with my lonesome walk thanks. :thumbs:

Any profits pay for the upkeep of the pack and the running of the eptr, but i have said why i breed...so need to carry on .

As for the clubs and what you can do for them ..your right you cant bring anything to a club hence your not part of any!

As for sneeking in back doored dogs ..they are which ones actualy? or is this another white lie and another bit of your propaganda..

"your show"..you mean the epts club show ? which,has a restrictions as do all properly run clubs..whats hard to understand about that ?..yes we dont allow black dogs in the ring or plummer f1s or out that resembles a terrier.

Websites.

My own website www.wyremeadplummerterriers.com does not have graffic scenes of thugs digging with there dogs and as this breed is a breed that works .

Epts.

yes we dont want to see blood and guts on our website as young children have access but knowing you that wouldnt matter eh steve :clapper:

next! :thumbs:

there you go again-nothing but a post of insults.

No one can deny that you have a reasonable knowledge of the breed glenn-the real shame is that you dont put it to good use FOR the breed instead of constantly trying to give it the big i am and dismissing all others as inferior.

I am afraid that this is the opinion of the VAST MAJORITY of the terrier world -FACT.(With the exeption of your own small club,which i would wager is predominantly made up of relative newcomers)

You have proved this point time and time again on this and other threads.

Now youre writing a book! Best of luck-you certainly have a bigger ego than DBP,but you definitely do not have his flair with the written word!

Still,it was only a matter of time i suppose...........

Your easily insulted..arent you?

Knowledge comes with experience something I have more than anyone in plummers which insecure peeps may read as a brag. I say a fact. :clapper: Hence plummer asked me to write the history of the modern plummer for his none published drivel of a book...of course i refused due to the contents.

"Trying to give the big I am" nope telling all that old time meddlers who think that the breed is made up of f2s and jr's like vandal ..are the correct type as you seem to think he was and his crippled offspring were is wrong .

We have come along way from them days Bil and if you would care to listen to those knowledgeable club members and committee officers who stuck to the breed and advise newcomers like i do then you would appreciate the breed even more ..but nope that would mean accepting that someone other than those with their heads stuck down fox holes (in the the pub or on forums ) can actually produce good plummers without the need to change the goal posts with new fresh blood of a different breed, which your saying makes a plummer terrier a real working plummer.

You are giving newcomers the wrong idea of what a plummer terrier is (vandal) ...so i will correct that and if you get insulted by this tough look...as billy boy vandal and his tribe were not plummers but mear ingredients to the cake as i have said before. And perpetuating the long gone dog and the ethos that every now and again boy you need a bit of this and that is totally wrong and unacceptable, to good breeders.

As for clubs...

All clubs have transient memberships even my own employers who have had one 120 years ..members come members go. However both the clubs I helped found are doing well without the last 20 years help from thee...why is that Bill?

My book yep on with it for a few years now ..I will send you a copy to enlighten you into the real world of plummers ( not f2s and crosses) and how they have developed from fox terrier crosses beagle cross fell cross jack russell cross bull terrier cross god nows what else before we are recognised by that most famous institution the kennel club of GB. :drink::toast:

Youre Dead right-ive broken my own rule about arguing on the net. It is pathetic and :icon_redface:

I do hope folks have had a laugh-as i do when others do it!

I gave myself a well deserved slap for rising to it earlier and thats all from me on the subject.

welsby-you are the one eyed king of the plummer terriers,whatever the hell that is-may you long continue to blow you trumpet and spout you vitriol to other lesser men. you can now have the final word as i made my point about a week ago....................... :bye:

:big_boss::big_boss::boxing::boogie::toast::drink:

bill you made your piont years ago...no pedigrees no clubs no no idea :drink::boxing::boogie::toast::bye:

Edited by EPTR

What a load of childish nonsense,to each their own I suppose.Glenn are there many owners that are regularly using their Plummers for fox control (earthwork) these days.

I do know of several that are gone now that were decendants of Bills stock that were as good as any earthdog.

Are you saying that Vandal wasn't a Plummer?I'm not sure that I understand what you meant in one of your recent posts.

EPTR will you ever just piss off,a prize wanker is all you are.the shite you talk is beyond belief.TAKE NOTE ANY YOUNG LADS WANTING TO START OFF IN WORKING TERRIERS,DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CLOWN,HE SELLS OVERPRICED RUBBISH AND RELYS ON YOUNG INEXPERIENCED LADS TO LINE HIS POCKETS AS NO GENUINE MAN WOULD LISTEN TO HIS CRAP.

Edited by dave a