Plummer terriers

Well said stormyboy,just about says it all apart from the weekly adds in the cmw,occasional litter! :icon_eek: .

read it again steve three litters a year at most ever! and yes it pays to be able to sell your stock..and thnaks to the countrymans weekly i have alot of calls at week resulting in a large waiting list.

you must find it hard breeding in the van on the road with that massive houndy lurcher wife kids and terriers ..ever feel like settling down ? :boxing:

op.s pm me with your wifi dongal detaisl it most be great setup you have to be ble wonder around and still get broadband...the recption here is shite!

is that aimed at me glen :censored: im goldfinch not fireman.leave my background out of it :censored:you still catching mink in traps&pretend yer dogs caught them prick :tongue2:

]

Wrong steve ...steve "H" ..why would i wnat to have ago at you?? ive never had a cross word or had to defend myself from you ..but seems you've jumped in and had a pop..have we ever hunted together ? or are you quoting anti welsby gossip!..and im the prick!

Bill you seem not to be able to answer he question?

I simply dont feel the need to answer a pointless question-you know what a plummer is and so do I. Why ask?

If you check back through the thread you will see that i made my point a good while ago-the rest has been your boasting and insults,which has illustrated my point perfectly.

Btw- i have never bred an f1. My early pups were f2. Fact. :doh:

Another thing i have noticed-you use this- :boxing: a lot dont you?

Edited by stormyboy

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..mmmmm well done !    You mentioned you "I actually had one myself" I presume this was red as my records say you only had red born 96 ..or did you re-invest?     Lol Glenn you love all this do

Thought you might be interested in this Jack, if you enjoyed the book,   This is a son of Omega's, a dog called Blue, he died in 1996 but was about 4 yrs old in this pic  

thanks.

Posted Images

Dear oh dear is it any wonder why people ridicule Plummers and their owners.All this talk of pedigrees and very little mention of what they do in the ground.

There are no doubt still some decent working ones around but I think more that don't than do.Bill (Stormyboy)had some exceptional stuff in his kennel and I mean dogs that would hold their own in the ground against any other terrier.

Tiny weldone at last someone striving to produce better dogs in the ground.Weldone that man,its a pity that more Plummer breeders don't pay more attention to someone who is breeding to better their dogs for true terrierwork.Keep it up lad.

Still showing the world what a pr*ck you are then glen :clapper: and everyone can see just how low your'll stoop for a bite by trying bring a mans wife and kids into things,but thats you and what we expect.Best of luck with the next cast :feck::laugh: .

Like I said ...Bills stuff is in alot of the plummers ..

Some of you need to read the post properly ive never mentiond any dogs ability (as i have no need they all work well and it would be belittling my own stock) ..what I did was defend myself, pedigree genuine plummer terriers and the clubs from outsiders who in some cases have never owned a plummer terrier but bred from f1s which every lurcher man in the country with half a brain does, every year. Such dabblings hardley a plummer terrier, but a start and thats just it ingredients to pedigree plummers.

Having taken your suggestion of looking back "a while ago" for your piont..I find nothing but your admiration for tiny tigers terriers ..which he says arent marketed as plummers as they are bull blooded to some high degree.We as readers then presume you regard these as plummers? Please feel free to redirect me to your piont seeing as i may well have missed it. Or perhaps you may have not made one.

The thing is even the pedigreed plummers work, and these dogs i talk of are not the first f1s f2 or f3s etc or 9/16th this and that.But some with a reasonable amount of Plummer to plummer generations behind them..without stepping outside for a little bit of this or that, when the breeders feel fit then remarket the pups for good money as Plummers

Work wise...

In an ideal world every pedigree plummer terrier breeder would be able to proove his stock in the way you all wish. Fact is they can't maintain a breed in this fashion. Many lads are stepping outside the law to proove their dogs worthy..others have jobs and responsiblity and are not going to loose all this for the sake of prooving to there mates on a forum that there dog is worthy of there resepct .

As for knowing what a plummer terrier is it aint just a red and white type of terrier...as it seems many on here think .

Edited by EPTR

Answering you just encourages you,makes you mistaken in the belief anyone really gives a f*ck what you say any more glen.Best you carry on converting the irish lads to the plummer terrier and maybe with better success than your last topic about it did :icon_redface::thumbs: .

Answering you just encourages you,makes you mistaken in the belief anyone really gives a f*ck what you say any more glen.Best you carry on converting the irish lads to the plummer terrier and maybe with better success than your last topic about it did :icon_redface::thumbs: .

Converting the irish ... success breeds succsess orders are piling in :clapper::big_boss:

But.starting an attack on clubs and pedigrees etc etc and backing out when drawn out on his views ..shows the strenght of the discussion Bill could muster. Not alot ...again and again :clapper: ,,

and as kepler said I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses." -..as found here.