were would i go to find a place to hunt

lawzy

dude y dont u learn to spell properly?

or in english...

learn how to spell you thick f****r

if i can't spell you have a real job that hasn't got anything to do with being a male prostitute

ouch bet you didn't think i knew so much about you retarded tramp.

or in english...

if i can't spell you have a real job that hasn't got anything to do with being a male prostitute

well out of the 5 posts you've made in this thread you've made spelling mistakes in 4 of them, i'll go with the evidence.

do retarded tramps have jobs? you seem to know more about them than me

dude im 15 i do know what i can and cant shoot but i aint got any form of insurance

and my names staying as lawzy unlike ur which should be changed u stupid

Join BASC or another recognised shooting group. They provide you with insurance as part of your membership. They will also give you contact information for gun clubs in your area.

If you want to hunt on land, then draft a generic permission letter (detailed elsewhere on the forum) and offer your services to farmers and land owners. You will get more rejections than permission so persevere with it.

dude im 15 i do know what i can and cant shoot but i aint got any form of insurance

Here we go again! :doh:

Why don't you listen to the advice given instead of making smart arse comments?

NO ONE on here is going to give you permission, you just have to go out and get it the same as everybody else.

dude y dont u stop playing mod n keep out my posts

Don't you think as a newbie who can't spell and wants something it would be a good idea to show some humility and respect, your posts reflect the fact you are 15 and the attitude you are displaying is not going to help you get any permission. You have had some sensible advice, act on it. :thumbs:

or in english...

lawzy

i wish you the best of luck with your search for permission to shoot and am pleased to see in your post that you know what you can and cannot shoot

and that you have sort advise from this forum

i also appreciate that at 15yrs of age you know it all the advice given is given freely if you wish to ignore it thats up to you

however getting in to a slagging match will not help your cause

my advice loose the chip loose the lip and start again

Here we go again! :doh:

Why don't you listen to the advice given instead of making smart arse comments?

NO ONE on here is going to give you permission, you just have to go out and get it the same as everybody else.

dude y dont u stop playing mod n keep out my posts

I went out of my way in another thread, to get you some info from the air arms website, info that you couldn't be bothered to find. Then you tell me to stay out of your posts.

Firstly, this is a public forum, so I can post WHERE I like, WHEN I like.

Secondly, slanging matches with 15 year olds with attitude problems aint my thing, so don't worry about me 'keeping out of your posts' I'll NEVER reply to any more of them, as long as your a member on this site.

Nowdays, unless you live on a farm of some sort it is very difficult to get permission to shoot. As above you can only ask but expect alot of NO Thank yous :wallbash: , just keep going and one will say yes :yes:

i dont know how others have found it but i know when i asked for the first time i was lucky enough to get a reply of yes straight away.

now i didnt direclty ask for shooting permission, i asked could i train my spaniel on his land, and told him i wanted to give my dog a couple of flushes and chases on rabbits to get him hunting hard, and from there it went to we got loadsa rats, and rabbits, oh an a few pigeon etc etc,,, so i think it all depends on how you aproach the landowner..... i think it helps if you click straight away ???

Baz

Ive noticed a lot of people on this site are from further down south or wales. I'm from up north an I've NEVER had trouble finding land to do anythin! maybe where I live people aren't so protective of their land or maybe theres just a short supply of wild types like us up here?!

just to say if i had land i for one would not give permission to a 15 year old lad so maybe take your dad or another relitive with you

as soon as they get to no you then your fine

try adverts in country stores saying free pest control [rabbits pidgeon and squizzles]

just keep on youll get there in the end

good luck atb :thumbs: Paul

Just to lighten the mood and get the topic back on track,

Golf courses often have problems with rabbits.

I'm 14 and only just got my first permission after writing about 20 letters.

Not surprised you got permission, you sound curtious, honest and educated, Oh, and persistent :toast: All the things That lawzy has not been on here.

Good luck on your hunting. :thumbs: