nuttaul stuff

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me if theres anyone around that has pure nuttaul stuff had contact but lost his number.

mate i have his number some were if ur intrested but mate dont get caught up in the big names there not all there cracked up to be money is more there game nowadays stick to the guy in the street that works all week and does his terriers justice at the weekend and more if they get time off :yes:

Hi im quite new too this and was wondering if i could have his number aswell please, i have a patterdale and he is an excellent worker and takes all quarry regularry, but he is quite leggy and a small nuttal bitch would be perfect to breed thanks

alrite melgar69 did you have any luck with getting brians number.if not i can pm it to you

nope no luck yet so if you could pm it, it would be a great help cheers :thumbs:

Edited by melgar69
Guest ripstop

simoman a lad had a bitch just a few streets away from me, just passed away the other week at 16. she was the exact double of your dog, came from a keeper up in scotland i think, apparently an awsome dog on all quarry in her day, you dont see many like that these days, always thought they would be cracking little terriers, real old type in my books

can anyone tell me if theres anyone around that has pure nuttaul stuff had contact but lost his number.

hi have a bitch anyone who sees her says she is of nutall breeding she is well proportioned but i think slightly on the small side so i have mated her with a slightly bigger dog. Now i wait

alrite mate whats thedog and bitch like in ground

is mr nuttall still breeding terriers out of proven stock, ive seen some good terriers out of his line had a bitch myself but they wasnt bred by him ive heard rumours that he has let the standards drop ie breeding from stock that isnt 100% proven i hope that this isnt true cause they make a good size for the fox game. is there anybody on here that has bought terriers of mr nuttall in the past few years and how did they turn out good or bad it will be nice to hear how this old line is going. :thumbs:

is mr nuttall still breeding terriers out of proven stock, ive seen some good terriers out of his line had a bitch myself but they wasnt bred by him ive heard rumours that he has let the standards drop ie breeding from stock that isnt 100% proven i hope that this isnt true cause they make a good size for the fox game. is there anybody on here that has bought terriers of mr nuttall in the past few years and how did they turn out good or bad it will be nice to hear how this old line is going. :thumbs:

heard that meself lad didnt bother in the end got nice little pat|lakey instead wont b ready till next season :icon_eek:

thats good to hear dont get me wrong i like the nuttall stamp. is there anyone else with sucess storys about pups direct from mr nuttal in the past few years, also like to hear about the unsusesfull ones its very rare to get a litter of 100% workers but just trying to work out the percentages of his modern gear thats all. :thumbs:

HD , i don´t know how old is the Dog at the moment i guess 5-6 , so he is imported 5-6 years ago from R.C. from Brian ! to be honest i don´t know how he do on foxes but he is a smart ugly dude at Badger´s ( legally in Germany ) ! dog is heavy inbred Miner ! ...and he produce good hard small dog´s on foxes that i´ve seen going !

post-1048-1204252535_thumb.jpg

HD , i don´t know how old is the Dog at the moment i guess 5-6 , so he is imported 5-6 years ago from R.C. from Brian ! to be honest i don´t know how he do on foxes but he is a smart ugly dude at Badger´s ( legally in Germany ) ! dog is heavy inbred Miner ! ...and he produce good hard small dog´s on foxes that i´ve seen going !

HI THERE STEEZY,GLAD TOO HERE YOUR DOG IS DOING THE BUISNESS FOR U 'N'THAT

DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY,NOT HAVEING A DIG ,AT ALL,BUT IVE HAD DOGS FROM OUT OF MINOR,IN 92' AND SOME OTHERS IN LATER YEARS 'AND IVE MATED A COUPLE ,AND SEEN A LOTOF GENUINE MATINGS BETWEEN SIRES ,AND DAMES BOTH DIRECT,FROM MINOR, AND ALTHOUGH, IVE SEEN A FEW,BROKEN COATED TERRIERS EMERGE ,FROM THUS MATINGS,

IVE NEVER SEEN THEM COME AS SHAGGY COATED AS ,YOUR LITTLE WARRIOR,

NOWING THAT MR R CLOOT , HAS GOT A FEW TERRIERS OF DIFFERENT LINES IN HIS KENNELS AS WELL AS BRIANS STUFF, I WOULD 'Q' THE BREEDING OF THE LITTLE TYKE, I WILL SAY THOUGH IT MAKES NO DIFFRENCE AT ALL WHAT BREEDING OF DOG YOU HAVE,WEATHER IT BE NUTTALL GOULD BRIHTMOORE SO ON SO ON, AS LONG AS YOUR HAPPY WITH IT AND IT'''WORKS''

ITS JUST YOUR HERE BRIAN AND HIS DOGS GETTING RIPPED APART FROM PEOPLE ALL THE TIME,USUALY THERE PEOPLE JUST JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON SO TOO SPEAK ''SHEEP''THAT HAVE NEVER MET HIM,BRIAN BREEDS WHAT BRIAN LIKES THATS HIS CHOICE,AND LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE HE GETS FAILERS, BUT TO VERIFIE IF THE DOG OF YOURS IS TRUE BLOOD ,UNLESS U HAVE ''THEN ILL STAND CORRECTED JUST RING HIM

DONT TRUST WHAT OTHER BREEDERS TELL U IS GOSPEL '

YOURS IN SPORT

SOOTY92

steezy,isnt that the dog from tarmac,you sent me his picture, we think my mate has the litter sister of this dog and she is a top class bitch,broken coat but not as hairy Edited by dev

@ sooty92 - this dog is at R.C.´s yard and he had alot brocken coated dog´s as well as smooth coated ! alot looking like black borders , spezially the one´s from the dog of the pic ! ... i think the border come´s from Miner´s grandfather , wich was a border ! R.C. had also few dog´s that are Minerfree wich parent´s and grandparent´s were imported about 20 years ago from Brian ! I trust in the dog´s from R.C. , also i trust in the dog´s from Brian because the have the same ancestry ! Theese dog´s work for us very well on Fox , Badger , Wildboars and Nutria´s with great result´s and my digging mate´s and me like the digging as well as you UK guy´s so not much Bayer´s and bolters here !

Would be nice to see some pic´s of the older dog´s you had in your day´s , allway´s interested in theese Nuttall dog´s

Greeting´s

Steezy

p.s. it´s also nice to see when on other post´s the people see some of the nuttall dog´s and talk bad about them just because they are not in the UK , because other´s here have dog´s that are littermate´s or from the same ancestry and on theese dog the same guy´s write , nice dog , good worker and i like the dog because they are from the UK or Eire ... or the guy´s that write that are not the smartest :doh::whistling: !

:victory:

Edited by steezy

Yes Dev he is ! 2 week´s ago i take a young bitch from R.C. for next season on a loan and i could choose between 2 bitches , a daughter of him and another smaller bitch ! i take the smaller one because the daughter of that dog is twice that hairy as him :laugh: !

Dev what was the smallest dog you work on all quarry and wich what result ?

the bitch i take is 10 month old ugly as i never seen before but very very small !

she´s around 11-12 lbs and around 11,5 inches high and very very easy spannable !

Greeting´s

Steezy

post-1048-1204278556_thumb.jpg

Edited by steezy