Put a little dab of luminous paint on the Enzo OTT as a reference point and stuck the Enzo castle clips on the scout lt TTF, definitely helped.

IMG_20240420_162824105.jpg

• Like 2

Might have to try it myself mate as I am having a bad patch with accuracy at the moment missing easy shots at squirrels and pigeons and also having two fork hits on one of my favourite frames the wasp wolf. 

• Like 1

I go through times were I can't hit anything too, seems pretty common. I've got a wolf here too, not keen on it at all, prefer the Enzo. All of my frames have at least one fork hit too😀

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Might have to try it myself mate as I am having a bad patch with accuracy at the moment missing easy shots at squirrels and pigeons and also having two fork hits on one of my favourite frames the wasp wolf. 

thank fxxk it's not just me.😂 I have good accuracy for a while then spells when I can't hit a cows arse with a banjo. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Funny old game this catty lark. I spent ages following videos use the corner for you reference point. Just recently discovered by accident I need to go in from the corner a good few mil. I am still really bad but better than before lol 

IMG_1990.jpeg.0294e83f869279236baca5c24fadf193.jpeg

• Like 1
15 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Again this morning a few easy shots and missed and to top it all got home and some how i have lost my wolf wasp wile out ffs.lol

Me too, I've ad a dry spell for a couple of weeks and missed easy targets. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Me too, I've ad a dry spell for a couple of weeks and missed easy targets. 

Thing is mate i am hitting targets when having a few shots practicing. On a positive note i backtracked my walk i had yesterday this morning and found my wasp wolf.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Thing is mate i am hitting targets when having a few shots practicing. On a positive note i backtracked my walk i had yesterday this morning and found my wasp wolf.

Nice one and on the wolf. And I’m same , pulling off some nice trick shots at small targets. But missing everything feathered lol  😂 

• Like 1