How many are thinking of going? 

I know it's not going to be ideal and the media will destroy us but doing something is better than doing nothing. 

If a few off here are planning on going perhaps we can have a thl meet up. I'm scared of going on my own and getting bummed by immigrants. 

Screenshot_20240411-161252.png

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Don't worry mate I've seen a pic of you.....your in no danger of being bummed 

Cheeky sod

Those big tribesmen would throw me around like a plaything 🧸 

21 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know it's not going to be ideal and the media will destroy us but doing something is better than doing nothing. 

If a few off here are planning on going perhaps we can have a thl meet up. I'm scared of going on my own and getting bummed by immigrants. 

I am not around now but will be around end of June,sadly London and the UK are on a downward run,London is starting to decay,great city but anyone who spends time there sees the rot has set in.

I saw this chap yelling in Arabic and exposing himself maybe a month back in Londinistan,he looked like he would bum a young chap such as yourself,no one batted an eye and just walked past him.

076088BC-1613-4BBF-AB10-4AD1C3901F50.jpeg

AE3E8AF2-6297-43E4-999F-89ACC409FBAA.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'll come along , don't really wish to be in with the football crowd but willing to add my number to the discontent....also up for some decent grub and a night in London....

• Like 1
On 11/04/2024 at 18:44, mackem said:

I am not around now but will be around end of June,sadly London and the UK are on a downward run,London is starting to decay,great city but anyone who spends time there sees the rot has set in.

I saw this chap yelling in Arabic and exposing himself maybe a month back in Londinistan,he looked like he would bum a young chap such as yourself,no one batted an eye and just walked past him.

076088BC-1613-4BBF-AB10-4AD1C3901F50.jpeg

AE3E8AF2-6297-43E4-999F-89ACC409FBAA.jpeg

Same guy? 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, mackem said:

Anyone actually go to this? 

Not me, Dido didn't realise it was on a Tuesday, I needed little reason not to go, as to lose two days pay plus 150 for train and 150 for hotel food. I guess I'm intrigued by it , but at the same time aware that it has little if any sway , it needs a title not a st George's take back England football thing. If I'd known there was a stop illegal immigration march that might have seemed more purposeful , I suppose I have very little faith in the general population in the sense that educators ,.tik tokers , tweeter, giving young kids smarts phones. I've great respect for those who protected British monuments when the police wouldn't, the foot soldiers if you like, against some of the pointless anarchist groups or  groups like BLM . But I don't see other tiers, maybe UK reform will win a few seats but probably not before labour try to take us back into the EU, or reverse the false progress on boat people the the conservatives seem to be playing at that. I'll be honest the whole of Britain seems to be run by unelected leaders, Rishi sunak, Vaughan gething, Hamza Yousaf, role on the election and see how the public react, the topic is London ,with Sadiq khan being voted in by the London population continually since 2016 overseeing TFL bailouts, a load of knife crime and of course the popular t charge and ulez .... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1