Good looking pups

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

bangers dog gets walked about the arable not slipped took home feet washed and called a working dog lol i’ll let him run 5 slip once and beat him lol 

bangers dog gets walked about the arable not slipped took home feet washed and called a working dog lol i’ll let him run 5 slip once and beat him 

You talk a good course Mc your never off here to go out with dogs. Your on 24/7 lad. 😆 🤣. Was only last year or maybe year before you was talking about your health. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking pups but no mention of work and a soppy write up and boys and girls puts me off.

I’m sure you’ll find a way ! LOL ! Cheers.

I don't give a feck what people think my dogs look like. Conformation for wear and tear purposes, yes, but that's about it. I suppose I've been lucky in that any litters that I've had, have been wante

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You talk a good course Mc your never off here to go out with dogs. Your on 24/7 lad. 😆 🤣. Was only last year or maybe year before you was talking about your health. 

lol joys of having a phone 

im sound mate couple  year ago nearly finished im not even 40 yet lol 

first day shooting beginning of october had a widow maker in may nearly finished 

thats 5 month i had to stop cramping up every mile out doing dogs right while i’m 20percent bangers slipping not giving a f**k lol 

Edited by mC HULL

month after when rain been lol imagine having 2 dogs retrieving within minutes bangers lol imagine having 2 that can stop em lol 

i’m ok i’d let you pic out of any 4 a mine mate for a run out and know i’ll stop a few 

and these come home cleaned there own feet lol 

Edited by mC HULL
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol joys of having a phone 

im sound mate couple  year ago nearly finished im not even 40 yet lol 

We was having a conversation about something on one of the threads &  you said you'd been in a bad way not been out much. Not directly to me youd said it but in the conversation. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

month after when rain been lol imagine having 2 dogs retrieving within minutes bangers lol imagine having 2 that can stop em lol 

i’m ok i’d let you pic out of any 4 a mine mate for a run out and know i’ll stop a few 

and these come home cleaned there own feet lol 

Ya borning me now mate.  Am not getting into this shite talk. We see it every year on here. Someone comes on and says im not will beat your dog. Lol. It's not f***ing kindergarten lol

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

first day shooting beginning of october had a widow maker in may nearly finished 

thats 5 month i had to stop cramping up every mile out doing dogs right while i’m 20percent bangers slipping not giving a f**k lol 

That's unfit mate them fens break men mate. These that plod along on football pitch size fields then onto a muck track then a few hedge rows to have a breath. Lol. Once your up on them fens and deep in your on no mams land. Two stone of shite on ya boots. Lol. That's when you know your 100%. You don't need to let anyone know your business. You don't want people knowing ya dogs decent. That's when you wake up to an empty kennel mc. My dog like you say can't catch a fart. You keep saying that and get the mojis kid 

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

That's unfit mate them fens break men mate. These that plod along on football pitch size fields then onto a muck track then a few hedge rows to have a breath. Lol. Once your up on them fens and deep in your on no mams land. Two stone of shite on ya boots. Lol. That's when you know your 100%. You don't need to let anyone know your business. You don't want people knowing ya dogs decent. That's when you wake up to an empty kennel mc. My dog like you say can't catch a fart. You keep saying that and get the mojis kid 

mate me dog guard 

small land but sandy sinking gear lol need hardy dog on there we’re id go to show @chartpolskia 500 yd slip an a hare no dog will kill under 3 mins lolACAFC932-8C4B-45FC-94B5-CFBAEFEAB5E3.png.d38cc70b5330b7d86e14acd5636c7241.png lol 

14 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

We was having a conversation about something on one of the threads &  you said you'd been in a bad way not been out much. Not directly to me youd said it but in the conversation. 

i was still out regular mate just not like i would a been what you running the black tan you have out else how old is he now ? 

mate me dog guard 

small land but sandy sinking gear lol need hardy dog on there we’re id go to show @chartpolskia 500 yd slip an a hare no dog will kill under 3 mins lolACAFC932-8C4B-45FC-94B5-CFBAEFEAB5E3.png.d38cc70b5330b7d86e14acd5636c7241.png lol 

Flinty there mc not for me running dogs on that. It's like that up swinefleet very Flinty. End up coming home with dogs lame on that shite cut to f**k. 

mate me dog guard 

“And when mC saw the length of the slip, he wept, as there was no more slop to conquer…..”

( Apologies to Alexander).

Cheers.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Flinty there mc not for me running dogs on that. It's like that up swinefleet very Flinty. End up coming home with dogs lame on that shite cut to f**k. 

it can happen mate 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“And when mC saw the length of the slip, he wept, as there was no more slop to conquer…..”

( Apologies to Alexander).

Cheers.

belter lol

• Haha 1