Big cat evening in Gloucester

The subject seems to be gaining a bit of momentum at the moment went along last night, small village hall in a tiny Cotswold village nice group of locals and had several journalists there and a couple of film makers as well, one even drove down from that London I have been invited down to Somerset next week to discuss working on another short film, I find it all very weird how a little backwoods type like me is suddenly of interest to these strange city slicker types but hey ho I’d like to get the subject across the line before I,m to old and if it helps so be it, the last show I did will be aired next month I think on sky, I had to sign a none disclosure agreement so not even sure what or when I can tell you about it lol check out the state of me been up a mountain for 4 days in the same chuds when they stick a camera in my face and said sign this lol 

BDDF0ED8-C944-4B6D-9782-06548D972130.jpeg

• Like 6
On 26/03/2024 at 19:08, Greyman said:

The subject seems to be gaining a bit of momentum at the moment went along last night, small village hall in a tiny Cotswold village nice group of locals and had several journalists there and a couple of film makers as well, one even drove down from that London I have been invited down to Somerset next week to discuss working on another short film, I find it all very weird how a little backwoods type like me is suddenly of interest to these strange city slicker types but hey ho I’d like to get the subject across the line before I,m to old and if it helps so be it, the last show I did will be aired next month I think on sky, I had to sign a none disclosure agreement so not even sure what or when I can tell you about it lol check out the state of me been up a mountain for 4 days in the same chuds when they stick a camera in my face and said sign this lol 

Fcks sake Gman put that cap on the right way round. Or buy a flat cap 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 26/03/2024 at 19:08, Greyman said:

Slimmed down version of Big John Fury right there 

• Haha 2
On 29/03/2024 at 16:49, DIDO.1 said:

Fcks sake Gman put that cap on the right way round. Or buy a flat cap 🤣

Couldn’t agree more mate I have a vast selection but everything was a last minute rush and the cap was somehow what I ended up with had to spin it round for the picture as it’s for ID purposes so I apologise for my small feu pa 

7E1DAEF0-B241-44F6-9CA5-885A772ABD41.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 29/03/2024 at 18:42, bell said:

Slimmed down version of Big John Fury right there 

Oil fight the pair of you lol 

On 29/03/2024 at 20:45, Welsh_red said:

I thought that a bit 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Couldn’t agree more mate I have a vast selection but everything was a last minute rush and the cap was somehow what I ended up with had to spin it round for the picture as it’s for ID purposes so I apologise for my small feu pa 

7E1DAEF0-B241-44F6-9CA5-885A772ABD41.jpeg

Apology accepted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just got reeled in by a news feed about Sadiq khan tfl renaming all underground stations.... Until i got to the dark, dark line and clicked that it's April fools...I hope

https://www.mylondon.news/news/transport/every-london-underground-line-renamed-28917729