The new extremism laws!

Well as the so called new extremists laws are passed the media are all to quick to state far right then islamist extremism? Surely they should just come out and say it right, all the mussies hiding in GB. They will use these laws to keep themselves in power as anybody or new party wanting to start up to start deporting these gimmiegrants will be classed as far right and therefor jailed, watch n see how many camel jockeys or white faggot palestinian protestors are let off as usuall, 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well as the so called new extremists laws are passed the media are all to quick to state far right then islamist extremism? Surely they should just come out and say it right, all the mussies hiding in GB. They will use these laws to keep themselves in power as anybody or new party wanting to start up to start deporting these gimmiegrants will be classed as far right and therefor jailed, watch n see how many camel jockeys or white faggot palestinian protestors are let off as usuall, 

To be fair, Len, I watched Gove’s statement to Parliament today and they aren’t “laws” they are recommendations to look into some groups who may be classed as extremist and to make sure that no government money goes to them.

It came across as very vague as to what will be classed as “extremist “ and the general opinion is that if the government tried to make it law, it would never get the votes to pass. Also there just wouldn’t be time before the general election to get it through the various stages.

My impression is it was just a panicking, out of touch Tory government saying “look at us, we’re getting all tough” in the hope of getting a few more votes !

Plus, anything the Tory’s do get through would be overturned by Labour when they get in, just as they have promised to overturn the Rwanda Policy, even if it has been proven to be a success !

Just politicians playing games……

Cheers.

• Like 3

Always have to balance it by mentioning the Far right first, Watched a thing earlier, That stated of 100 incidents investigated by counter terrorist teams, 62% were Muslim extremist, 24% allegedly far right (it would be interesting to know what and who made up the 24%) The rest were just a mixture of other people. 

Its obvious the problem is with radical Islamism and not so called far right groups. Nothing will be done, Now the excuse is its to close to a general election to do anything, before it was to help with integration and multiculturalism, Before that some other load of old bollocks, The simple fact is none of them have the balls to stand up and say the obvious for fear of being branded a racist and far right or possibly loosing there position, 

Politician's and the police are not capable of dealing with this problem, The normal man on the street is being let down by there governing bodies. Maybe the rivers of blood speech indeed was way ahead of its time. 

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id be more inclined to see it as the left trying to stop any challenge to ever, take power from them, 

It’s the Tory’s who are introducing it, now I know they aren’t right wing anymore but they can’t be described as “the left”. It’s the left that are shouting loudest against it.

Cheers.

27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s the Tory’s who are introducing it, now I know they aren’t right wing anymore but they can’t be described as “the left”. It’s the left that are shouting loudest against it.

Cheers.

I know what you mean but i see the so called leaders in government as all the same nowadays, all bowing to the left woke mob, so i see them as all left. They are not centrist either

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I know what you mean but i see the so called leaders in government as all the same nowadays, all bowing to the left woke mob, so i see them as all left. They are not centrist either

It's Neo liberalism Len 

Forget to mention, The figure i quoted on the proportion of Islamic extremism threat. 8% of the 62% were classed as children, so indoctrination is defiantly going on up and down this Country. 

1 minute ago, kanny said:

It's Neo liberalism Len 

Its a fckn disgrace and insult to the men and women who fought, worked for and died for this nation to exist to be given away in such a way with literally no opposition

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, hot dog said:

What will happen 1st.The revolution or the race war

The latter, its already happening all be it on a small scale and one side isnt fighting back

• Like 1
1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

Race war started ages ago ,thats why if your white your a 2nd class citizen 

I'm feeling a change of attitude amongst the white working class.not just in the UK.we got a fight with some whites to.