Strange going on's in Hull

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Horrific 

What happened to people where we are even discussing the dignity of a persons funeral being compromised for profit or ineptitude 

My uncle died the other week (88 years old, good innings and a good man)…. 2 fuucking weeks for his cremation! WTAF?

Here, 2 days and you’re in or under and they managed this during Corvid aswell. My home of Blighty is seriously in peril

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I couldn’t SEE a hare at 500 yards, never mind slip on one , mate !

I can think of nothing more boring than seeing a dog towed around for 12 minutes, these days I like to be on and off in double quick time .

I don’t need to travel to Hull to see saluki types run, I’ve had them, here and their country of origin, and I’ve got hares and roe 100 yards from my house. 

mC’s a good lad, he has a laugh, doesn’t get offended when I wind him up, and from what I’ve seen of his dogs and kennels, he has them in great nick.

I think he just gets a bit “over enthusiastic “ at times ! LOL !

Cheers.

MC's attitude to the forum is top notch....never seen him take an insult personally, just laughs and gives it straight back 👌

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

My uncle died the other week (88 years old, good innings and a good man)…. 2 fuucking weeks for his cremation! WTAF?

Here, 2 days and you’re in or under and they managed this during Corvid aswell. My home of Blighty is seriously in peril

Sad to hear that mush lad . 

47 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I can think of nothing more boring than seeing a dog towed around for 12 minutes, these days I like to be on and off in double quick time .

I don’t need to travel to Hull to see saluki types run, I’ve had them, here and their country of origin, and I’ve got hares and roe 100 yards from my house. 

mC’s a good lad, he has a laugh, doesn’t get offended when I wind him up, and from what I’ve seen of his dogs and kennels, he has them in great nick.

Cheers.

Top answer, charts.  👍

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Horrific 

What happened to people where we are even discussing the dignity of a persons funeral being compromised for profit or ineptitude 

WWW.SOUTHWALESARGUS.CO.UK

Aneurin Bevan University Health Board says it is "truly devastated" by the incident

Second time this has happened at my local😬

On 12/03/2024 at 21:47, DIDO.1 said:

MC's attitude to the forum is top notch....never seen him take an insult personally, just laughs and gives it straight back 👌

To  be honest, I have to agree with you.

Me and Gooey disagree on a few things, especially how SHITE tyson fury really is, and he really is, lol.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

towed about lol the bitch is like she on a shoestring attached to them come on chart lol

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

towed about lol the bitch is like she on a shoestring attached to them come on chart lol

Like a good whippet, you mean?!  🤓

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.SOUTHWALESARGUS.CO.UK

Aneurin Bevan University Health Board says it is "truly devastated" by the incident

Second time this has happened at my local😬

happened to my old window cleaner when a kid cracking bloke died in police station they buried him then over a decade later found his body they had buried a women in the first one 

WWW.HULLDAILYMAIL.CO.UK

'I will never stay quiet about what happened to Christopher'

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Like a good whippet, you mean?!  🤓

similar style when on them just faster send you dizzy lol a descent style but not my favourite