Gaza and Ukraine combat vets talk warfare

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

For some reason that guy and another yank, Shawn Ryan, have popped up on my social media a bit recently. Anyway, Shawn did a podcast with Christian Craighead (alias) that I listened to on a long drive. I found it very interesting, particularly the guys faith and sense of purpose.

Check out the JOCKO podcast if you like shawn

His ones with the guys from Vietnams SOG are better then most movies out there the whole shit they did 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ukrainian military…..hot on the heels of the United States Military for the title of full time Tic Tok Steven Spielbergs ! ……it’s all the c**ts ever seem to do ! Cant wait for the Ukrainian versi

Nope, pretty stupid thing to do imo.  

Obi wan nairobi 

45 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Nope, pretty stupid thing to do imo.  

What i dont understand is how nobody picked up that he was going to do self harm, he just looked like a charred hog by the end, pity his family having to see it though

• Sad 1
Just now, Wolfdog91 said:

Check out the JOCKO podcast if you like shawn

His ones with the guys from Vietnams SOG are better then most movies out there the whole shit they did 

I don’t particularly like Shawn tbh :laugh:

CC has an interesting story, and it was the first time I ever heard he had done a podcast.

17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

For some reason that guy and another yank, Shawn Ryan, have popped up on my social media a bit recently. Anyway, Shawn did a podcast with Christian Craighead (alias) that I listened to on a long drive. I found it very interesting, particularly the guys faith and sense of purpose.

Obi wan nairobi 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What i dont understand is how nobody picked up that he was going to do self harm, he just looked like a charred hog by the end, pity his family having to see it though

Let's be honest someone probably did . People will see shit like suicide coming a mile away and only act supried when the end event happens because they don't wanna be burdened by trying to help someone.  It just easier to sit around after someone blew their brains out after going though mental hell and go " If only he'd ask for help we could have done something!" Bullshit.

It's like when a kidd who's been getting bulled for months on end finally snaps and puts someone in the hospital and the school staff just goes " we have no clue what could have caused this !"  Just skipping over how they watched the kid get tormented for months . 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

He self immolated with the same grim dedication of the Vietnamese burning monk,the only good thing to emerge from the situation was the quote “We need more fire extinguishers not more guns”.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t particularly like Shawn tbh :laugh:

CC has an interesting story, and it was the first time I ever heard he had done a podcast.

Dude is a f****n legend over here lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

He self immolated with the same grim dedication of the Vietnamese burning monk,the only good thing to emerge from the situation was the quote “We need more fire extinguishers not more guns”.

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking about that monk, they actually showed us the video in history class beyond crazy how that dude just safer there ,one fire ,chanting and rock till he just keeled over. Mind over body

• Like 1

There was a woman he saved that day, she’s done a podcast too, and written a book. Next long drive I’ll listen to that. CC is on thin ice with ‘His majesty’s Government’ so didn’t talk much about it.

3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking about that monk, they actually showed us the video in history class beyond crazy how that dude just safer there ,one fire ,chanting and rock till he just keeled over. Mind over body

First person I thought of when watching the guy burst into flames was the burning monk,he was heading for enlightenment on another plane.

14 minutes ago, mackem said:

Apparently they have named a street after him now, aaron  bushnell street  or something along those lines, but again its the bottom rank, working class that suffer, how about the scum at the top as they shite floats to the top, they never suffer in war, just get richer at the cost of the poor.

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

There was a woman he saved that day, she’s done a podcast too, and written a book. Next long drive I’ll listen to that. CC is on thin ice with ‘His majesty’s Government’ so didn’t talk much about it.

There were a few other guys I listened to podcasts from , SAS/ SBS who move over here and they all said something similar. Shame. That being said apparently a lot of vets over here are getting put on lists as possible terrorists ECT 

Ukrainian military…..hot on the heels of the United States Military for the title of full time Tic Tok Steven Spielbergs ! ……it’s all the c**ts ever seem to do !

Cant wait for the Ukrainian version of “Mum/Dad surprises son after 85 year tour of duty” or “His dog remembered him” 

Probanly be “Bilo reunited with favourite beetroot” or “Sister remembers when she was sex trafficked by brother fresh from active duty” 

Just f**k off like !

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Ukrainian military…..hot on the heels of the United States Military for the title of full time Tic Tok Steven Spielbergs ! ……it’s all the c**ts ever seem to do !

Cant wait for the Ukrainian version of “Mum/Dad surprises son after 85 year tour of duty” or “His dog remembered him” 

Probanly be “Bilo reunited with favourite beetroot” or “Sister remembers when she was sex trafficked by brother fresh from active duty” 

Just f**k off like !

Was wondering how long it was gonna take for you to come in with your shit 🥱

18 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Was wondering how long it was gonna take for you to come in with your shit 🥱

That’s plenty from you Captain Pugwash ;) 

• Haha 2