16 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Lol what wouldn't need field craft for a bear ?

Mc Hull would,nt your talking to a man that can I.D a roosting blue tit at 500 yards with nothing more than torch, he would track the bear naked apart from wellies and finish it with a single blow to the temple 

• Haha 5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mc Hull would,nt your talking to a man that can I.D a roosting blue tit at 500 yards with nothing more than torch, he would track the bear naked apart from wellies and finish it with a single blow to

Been watching this a lot on YouTube recently. I’ve never been into guns even though I’ve rough shooted and done other forms of shooting over the years, guns av just never really interested me. Had run

oh fack off you Rotter !  The geezers spent half his life up mountains and forests in weathers that are intolerable to the vast amount of humans .  not sat at the side of the local puddle ,

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

First archer to complete the North American superslam 

twice as many p and y records than any other hunter 

“Additionally 10 bow-bagged animals registered with the Boone and Crockett Club, and 189 archery animals in Safari Club International's bowhunting record book”

Copied and pasted last paragraph , hence font  change . 

the man’s an absolute machine , been fascinated with him for as long as I can remember, grabbed his book “life at full draw” from a lurcher show tent . Sone man . 

Well if where just going off of kills and trophies I guess that's fair enough 

3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well if where just going off of kills and trophies I guess that's fair enough 

I get that Fred bear is the inspiration for many to pickup a bow , and pope and young have an eternal epitaph with the record book , but Adams was doing things no one had the ability or foresight to do or go . 

is it not the whole accolade of “greatest “ to insinuate the best in class / discipline? 

thats like saying jules rimet is the best soccer player ever if that’s the case 

49 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

First archer to complete the North American superslam 

twice as many p and y records than any other hunter 

“Additionally 10 bow-bagged animals registered with the Boone and Crockett Club, and 189 archery animals in Safari Club International's bowhunting record book”

Copied and pasted last paragraph , hence font  change . 

the man’s an absolute machine , been fascinated with him for as long as I can remember, grabbed his book “life at full draw” from a lurcher show tent . Sone man . 

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I get that Fred bear is the inspiration for many to pickup a bow , and pope and young have an eternal epitaph with the record book , but Adams was doing things no one had the ability or foresight to do or go . 

is it not the whole accolade of “greatest “ to insinuate the best in class / discipline? 

Oh please tell us more………zzzzzzz…..zzzzzzzz

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mmm I'd have to say it depends on how you gauge things boss. To me personally is Fred bread because he was the guys who really put the archery revolution into full tilt . Made fiberglass bows a things which thin helped with the invention of modern compounds ect.

In that sense I feel he's the greatest. 

Now as far as just badasses who been everywhere killed everything then definitely your guy. 100%

Not trying to take away from his fears or say he's not special by any means whatsoever just trying to explain my tight process

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Oh please tell us more………zzzzzzz…..zzzzzzzz

oh fack off you Rotter ! 

The geezers spent half his life up mountains and forests in weathers that are intolerable to the vast amount of humans . 

not sat at the side of the local puddle , reading the bottom of the swim through his fingers as he reels it in . 

f***ing carping chancers 

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

personally is Fred bread because he was the guys who really put the archery revolution into full tilt . 

Uncle Ted agrees.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Quality pics thanks for sharing, do those guys hunt with the bows ? Cheers 

No mate,no hunting whatsoever in Bhutan,I was even told to fish for trout or mahseer I would need to apply months in advance and it was all catch and release,it’s a very spiritual country,far more so than places like Tibet,very little crime,I think the capital city has two cop cars?Theres a small handful of Bhutanese rappers,no rapping about hoes or n***ers as western rappers do,the kids in Bhutan rap about peace,goodwill and family values.

• Thanks 1

Been watching a lot of slotmaster Tim Wells on YouTube and his bow hunting has led me on to watch some of his spear hunting.  Watched him spear hunt a grizzly bear, a red stag and a crocodile which was still thrashing in the water when he went in to coup de grace.  Not everyone's cup of tea but certainly made interesting viewing if anybody's not seen it. He deffo has a set of danglies on him ! Would put the videos up but am crap with teckno lol. Also the blowpipe vids worth a watch, very primitive ways of hunting. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

Been watching a lot of slotmaster Tim Wells on YouTube and his bow hunting has led me on to watch some of his spear hunting.  Watched him spear hunt a grizzly bear, a red stag and a crocodile which was still thrashing in the water when he went in to coup de grace.  Not everyone's cup of tea but certainly made interesting viewing if anybody's not seen it. He deffo has a set of danglies on him ! Would put the videos up but am crap with teckno lol. Also the blowpipe vids worth a watch, very primitive ways of hunting. 

Edited by mackem
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

the blowpipe vids worth a watch, very primitive ways of hunting. 

You can get his blowguns in Europe,I went to the ColdSteel HQ in Prague they had the guns and full range of darts in stock,there’s also a knife shop in Amsterdam that have them and a few other models upstairs,it’s the old man’s knife shop on damstraat.There was a guy who used to be on here who hunted doves and pigeon with them,I think Tim Wells is currently designing new Broadheads for them?

A6B5D617-2B74-4685-A72F-A2003AE0BFDF.jpeg

B64F9745-111E-4E31-8484-75D064A6F69E.jpeg

E4729842-6A2B-4E34-B1D2-0206BFB07C00.jpeg

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

You can get his blowguns in Europe,I went to the ColdSteel HQ in Prague they had the guns and full range of darts in stock,there’s also a knife shop in Amsterdam that have them and a few other models upstairs,it’s the old man’s knife shop on damstraat.There was a guy who used to be on here who hunted doves and pigeon with them,I think Tim Wells is currently designing new Broadheads for them?

A6B5D617-2B74-4685-A72F-A2003AE0BFDF.jpeg

B64F9745-111E-4E31-8484-75D064A6F69E.jpeg

E4729842-6A2B-4E34-B1D2-0206BFB07C00.jpeg

Can't see them shipped and getting through customs to good old blighty 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Can't see them shipped and getting through customs to good old blighty 

Trust me,customs ain’t all that (so I have heard).

7D3C60B1-8A2E-46B6-9F8C-AA568DE862C9.gif

• Haha 2