George Galloway Rochdale

15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That’s why I said “ I don’t know”.

Its like Labour demanding the end to “ non-dom “ status. 
I’m not even sure if I was “non-dom” when I lived and worked abroad but I signed papers to say I was “non-resident for tax purposes “ back in the  70’s . It meant I didn’t pay tax on the interest I earned on the money I sent home to a UK bank account. As soon as I came home, I had to inform the bank and the government that I was again a UK resident, but I certainly wasn’t a millionaire or a rich person that Labour describe “non-doms” as, I was just a bloke who left home to work abroad for a better life for me, the wife and kids.

The whole system is f****d up… just do what you think is best, without hurting others !

Cheers.

I think we all know mate that is lowest common denominator politics for morons !

Would not have made a blind bit of difference to mine or anyone else’s life if you or Roman Abramovich had weighed into the money pond of the U.K. exchequer…..they’d have pissed it away without remorse and we would still be in the same shit state. 

Edited by WILF

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

A country where people can’t afford to work is fundamentally broken !…..and many can’t afford to work !

Life means you are always going to have the £400 a week bloke, in fact the world needs him to drive forklifts and push hospital trolleys and move stuff about in warehouses….but £400 don’t buy him a life, he can’t afford to exist on that.

It won’t even pay his rent !

Nobody wants to take him out of the Tax system, nobody wants him to live on benefits….so what’s the poor f****r meant to do ?

We could easily say “That bloke and his wife pay no tax at all for the next 25 years” and it would give them half a chance but we don’t want to do that either !

And look at the people who are just getting by, they must take one look at those wogs all holed up in hotels at £8 million quid a day and then getting 5 year fully paid assured private rent houses conjured out of the ether and think “what the f**k am I doing ?”……and who could blame them ? 

The whole job is just plain insanity, who can blame problem for jumping on the band wagon if batshit nuts is how the gaff is going to work ?

Wilfy, I completely agree ! Apart from where you say £8 million a day, it’s just been revealed it’s £15 million a day !

I would turn them back mid channel, if they sink, it was their choice to try it ! 
I would stop ALL overseas aid, I would f**k off the ECHR and anyone who made it to our shores would be sent to an African hell hole.

Any foreign criminal would be deported immediately.

Any immigrant legally getting here would get no benefits until they had worked and paid into the system for ten years , and if committing any crime, they and there dependents would be deported.

Any one convicted of treason , insurrection or a crime deserving a life sentence would get a capital sentence!

Would this happen in my life time ? No, of course not. 
What will happen is we will reach tipping point and then there will be fight back and civil rebellion or we will roll over and be taken over …..

Cheers.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Wilfy, I completely agree ! Apart from where you say £8 million a day, it’s just been revealed it’s £15 million a day !

I would turn them back mid channel, if they sink, it was their choice to try it ! 
I would stop ALL overseas aid, I would f**k off the ECHR and anyone who made it to our shores would be sent to an African hell hole.

Any immigrant legally getting here would get no benefits until they had worked and paid into the system for ten years , and if committing any crime, they and there dependents would be deported.

Any one convicted of treason , insurrection or a crime deserving a life sentence would get a capital sentence!

What will happen is we will reach tipping point and then there will be fight back and civil rebellion or we will roll over and be taken over …..

Cheers.

f**k me mate did you get that manifesto out of Mein Kampf by any chance? 😁

5 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

if he did our politicians should buy a copy lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Well it wasn’t out of Marks & Engels Communist Manifesto ! LOL !

I’m interested to know what points you disagree with ?

Im in the later stage of life, it’s you young bucks that have to deal with what is coming…. 
Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Well it wasn’t out of Marks & Engels Communist Manifesto ! LOL !

I’m interested to know what points you disagree with ?

Im in the later stage of life, it’s you young bucks that have to deal with what is coming…. 
Cheers.

Come on mate be realistic.

So, you would turn around genuine asylum seekers even if the boat was full of women and children?

If we stopped overseas aide that would contribute to places being in even more ruin and thus likely cause a bigger rise in asylum seekers.

So, you would deport any immigrant who commited a crime along with their family, do family members get punished in the UK for the actions of someone else, you'd actually deport a whole family for someone  stealing a bag of sweets and a pint of milk? Lol

1 minute ago, Leatherface said:

So, you would turn around genuine asylum seekers even if the boat was full of women and children?

If we stopped overseas aide that would contribute to places being in even more ruin and thus likely cause a bigger rise in asylum seekers.

So, you would deport any immigrant who commited a crime along with their family, do family members get punished in the UK for the actions of someone else, you'd actually deport a whole family for someone  stealing a bag of sweets and a pint of milk? Lol

Yes .

Simply rejecting any opinion isn’t debating, Grebby, you need to put forward opposing and valid opinions , of which I’d be happy to reflect on and either accept or reject.

Cheers.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

with this reply answer yes or no 

are you voting labour lol

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Turn them back mid channel ? . You have the best trained marines in the world ,they could have being turned back mid channel years ago . Mass immigration in to europe and north america is planned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

with this reply answer yes or no 

are you voting labour lol

Grebby just loves to be be obstreperous, he’s not a bad lad , next time he’s in Morpeth I’ll gladly have a pint with him !

Cheers.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Grebby just loves to be be obstreperous, he’s not a bad lad , next time he’s in Morpeth I’ll gladly have a pint with him !

Cheers.

he’s ok with me livens this place up lol

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yes .

Simply rejecting any opinion isn’t debating, Grebby, you need to put forward opposing and valid opinions , of which I’d be happy to reflect on and either accept or reject.

Cheers.

I just have, stopping all foreign aide would cause a rise in people seeking asylum, agree? 

Accepting asylum seekers is something we signed up for, you are falling for the Tory smokescreen, blame everything on the asylum seekers and that way the downfall of our country is nothing to do with us.

Instead of blaming everything on Johnny Foreigner how about some realistic solutions?

Stop being afraid of taxing the wealthy.

Improve childcare provision for full and part time workers. For every child that lives with a parent,  increase the parents higher rate tax threshold.

Legalise euthanasia, that would save considerable amounts of money and lessen the suffering of millions of people.

Leave no generation behind, everyone must be able to acquire a stake in society. Encourage home ownership and take steps to make home ownership more affordable.

Promote healthy living eg active travel, weight management support, banning smoking, sugar taxes, healthy school dinner funding.

Make it easier and cheaper for adults to formally retrain for more suitable roles as they age.

A similar approach to the Japanese model.

4 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I just have, stopping all foreign aide would cause a rise in people seeking asylum, agree? 

Accepting asylum seekers is something we signed up for, you are falling for the Tory smokescreen, blame everything on the asylum seekers and that way the downfall of our country is nothing to do with us.

Instead of blaming everything on Johnny Foreigner how about some realistic solutions?

Stop being afraid of taxing the wealthy.

Improve childcare provision for full and part time workers. For every child that lives with a parent,  increase the parents higher rate tax threshold.

Legalise euthanasia, that would save considerable amounts of money and lessen the suffering of millions of people.

Leave no generation behind, everyone must be able to acquire a stake in society. Encourage home ownership and take steps to make home ownership more affordable.

Promote healthy living eg active travel, weight management support, banning smoking, sugar taxes, healthy school dinner funding.

Make it easier and cheaper for adults to formally retrain for more suitable roles as they age.

A similar approach to the Japanese model.

f**k me greb ? its sandys new username lol

• Haha 1