Well morning guys 

Just thought I'd share this many of you might of heard about this young fella going missing some may not of heard that's the reason for sharing this. Just hope it's good news and not bad that they find him safe & sound an then he's reunited with his family. There's that saying what people say. " can't image what his parents are feeling right now " But us who are parents can imagine can't we ? You'd be sick as a dog just hoping he's safe some where.  So please if you've not heard this before hand about this young man please share thanks. 

Screenshot_20240301_081418_Photos~2.jpg

They been looking for an old boy that went missing by me yrs ago...i was burying a dog for a mate few yrs back.... someone saw me and reported me to the Plod...got accused of digging up and moving a body 🙄...funny as f**k watching their faces when i dug the f***ing dog up,and unrolled the carpet🤣...

Common knowledge by me,who did it,and why....they have searched everywhere for him and never found a thing😔

He was spiked with cocaine by some clowns in the social club... threatened to call the law about their illegal activities across the village.... placed a bet one day,and was never seen again... hopefully the truth comes out and the cnuts get what they deserve 👍

CAERPHILLY.OBSERVER

Trevor Elias, from Abertridwr, was reported missing on April 7, 2012. Gwent Police is still investigating his...

• Haha 1

Loads go missing never to be found .

There's nearly 20 who were abducted by the IRA and never found 

It’s been on our local news a lot lately, it’s sad but a lot end up in the river and it’s normally months before they find them, there was an old girl that went in around Christmas and they still haven’t recovered her body 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

It’s been on our local news a lot lately, it’s sad but a lot end up in the river and it’s normally months before they find them, there was an old girl that went in around Christmas and they still haven’t recovered her body 

Many end up in the sea specially if they get lost in Humber over hull way. Don't know if it was last year or year before someone went missing and they said give it a few weeks they'll find them on east coast washed up and low & behold they were. 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

They been looking for an old boy that went missing by me yrs ago...i was burying a dog for a mate few yrs back.... someone saw me and reported me to the Plod...got accused of digging up and moving a body 🙄...funny as f**k watching their faces when i dug the f***ing dog up,and unrolled the carpet🤣...

Common knowledge by me,who did it,and why....they have searched everywhere for him and never found a thing😔

He was spiked with cocaine by some clowns in the social club... threatened to call the law about their illegal activities across the village.... placed a bet one day,and was never seen again... hopefully the truth comes out and the cnuts get what they deserve 👍

CAERPHILLY.OBSERVER

Trevor Elias, from Abertridwr, was reported missing on April 7, 2012. Gwent Police is still investigating his...

Barking mad 😆 

2 hours ago, Chid said:

Loads go missing never to be found .

There's nearly 20 who were abducted by the IRA and never found 

Watched a programme on that the other day on prime....that Jerry Adams is a slippery cnut👍

Put it up before this was my house mate, the picture was taken In my front room probably 38/39 years ago now I ,know he was murdered in Scotland but his body was never found 

A305D824-20A2-4CED-9CD7-4219991ECB54.png

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Put it up before this was my house mate, the picture was taken In my front room probably 38/39 years ago now I ,know he was murdered in Scotland but his body was never found 

Watched a few programmes on his disappearance over the yrs mate, naughty 👍

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Greyman said:

poor c**t 

most likely killed him to say he’s done one and hope more was sent up to take again 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/03/2024 at 17:21, Daniel cain said:

Slippery scotch cnuts...

Scottish you ignoramous, scotch is a drink.

Edited by mackay
  • Haha 2