Remus Bred bull greyhounds Cumbria

13 hours ago, FUJI said:

Both these we have go back to Remus & through him a dog called Shane which was a genuine first cross out of an undefeated dog called Nailer & a Greyhound 👍🏻

2021-03-03-39.jpg

Didn’t the bitch on the right have a dog called Thor in her or you was putting her to him If i remember correctly 

Edited by Abullx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these we have go back to Remus & through him a dog called Shane which was a genuine first cross out of an undefeated dog called Nailer & a Greyhound 👍🏻

That’s remus don’t no how I ended up with a pic off him

The bitch was bred to Thor,she only produced one pup,we have her here,she is absolutely granite,100% single handed who will die before she quits,very hard animal yet very biddable & not a bother w

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Abullx said:

Didn’t the bitch on the right have a dog called Thor in her or you was putting her to him If i remember correctly 

The bitch was bred to Thor,she only produced one pup,we have her here,she is absolutely granite,100% single handed who will die before she quits,very hard animal yet very biddable & not a bother with other dog's & bombproof around livestock. This is her as a very young bitch,she is 3 this upcoming summer.

IMG-20231221-WA0017.jpg

• Like 12
2 hours ago, FUJI said:

The bitch was bred to Thor,she only produced one pup,we have her here,she is absolutely granite,100% single handed who will die before she quits,very hard animal yet very biddable & not a bother with other dog's & bombproof around livestock. This is her as a very young bitch,she is 3 this upcoming summer.

IMG-20231221-WA0017.jpg

Nice bitch that, at least you got a pup out the breeding she sounds similar to the dog I’ve here out of Thor mum. I like that line a lot tbh the ones I’ve seen out of it all look/ are capable dogs 

• Like 1
On 25/02/2024 at 07:38, FUJI said:

2021-03-03-39.jpg

was the dog Shane down in Stoke area?

20 minutes ago, spindolero said:

was the dog Shane down in Stoke area?

He was from up here in Cumbria Spindolero,he was here from a puppy,I hunted with the dog for a couple of seasons & as far as I'm aware he seen out his last days here too,I can't honestly say if he went down to Stoke in the years in between though?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, FUJI said:

IMG-20231221-WA0017.jpg

Lovely looking bitch my type of dog 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, FUJI said:

IMG-20231221-WA0017.jpg

May have already been mentioned but what was the makeup of the sire and dam to the bitch above? A really well put together animal, stunning 👍