Spring cleaning

Well finally warm enough to let the old fire go out for a few hours during the day so thought I would give it a strip down and clean while the misses is in town with the daughter, then made a moss stick for my cheese plant with a hazel stick and some dried sphagnum moss 

F2F26E6D-1BF6-4721-9EA5-2A43EE718CD6.jpeg

5C25FF19-ADC7-4214-A7B3-96A230D6D4B5.jpeg

BBDECE99-10CE-4D6B-AFD4-9C12D2CF2218.jpeg

94C26C86-FB83-49DE-992B-9E6D24AA5526.jpeg

9C5889E8-5262-489C-A0DA-2E49C9334055.jpeg

D841FEB6-9318-4795-BAC8-531E325162A3.jpeg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what sort of money is the dry dock re blacking gm

A couple of grand for mine mate think it’s around a grand for a narrow boat, some places you just book the dry dock and do it yourself which works out a lot cheaper and you know it’s been done properly 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A couple of grand for mine mate think it’s around a grand for a narrow boat, some places you just book the dry dock and do it yourself which works out a lot cheaper and you know it’s been done properly 

i’ve always liked them ourlass ain’t keen she  don’t even visit her dad since he started living on one in the marina it’s like an old pirate ship must be 100 year old but in descent order 

i couldn’t think of out better sat in one relaxed log burner going wind up rain bouncing on it 

• Like 2

Had,the day off yesterday as my water pump packed in on the boat all sorted now so backin this morning and another little pei e of spring has arrived on the lawn nothing there on Friday 

8BAE51EE-A73F-4FE7-B3D8-CB4694ED8471.jpeg

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Greyman how do you get on regarding fishing can you use a rod off your boat for free  or do you have to buy a ticket for the area in your in?

I just buy a rod licence every year and fish from the boat wherever I am 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Looks cosy.  Do you think you would ever be keen to move into a house?  Can your boat move or do you stay in the one spot?

I’d rather not go back to land but old age may change things hope not, and yes I can move mate 

BEC3612C-343C-441C-9986-AAC3EEEC569A.jpeg

• Like 1