Hand Held Electric Chain saw!

Bought a hand held chainsaw type Profon. Amazon no longer sell Saker, and people were complaining that they could not get returns etc if things went wrong! Anyway Profon means "Tested or Experienced" in Welsh! Gave it a go this afternoon worked well on the logs i tried it on, hopefully all will be well, and it will provide years of service. Also had a nice surprise as when i put it in my Amazon basket, the price reduced by £15! So here we go.20240221_155918.jpg.4ffb7f0dfb71e73f2bcc8a09ff6c0e3f.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve got a 2000 watt Titan mains chainsaw from Screwfix you wouldn’t believe the amount of wood I’ve cut up with it from pallets to tree trunks it still keeps on going only £54 when it dies I will be

I use one of these...ive cut hundreds of trees this last 12months with it...spend too much down time when using petrol saws....first one I grab these days...dropped some big stuff with it,can use it w

thought you were a builder not a tree surgeon, unless your branching out, where did i leave my coat.,,,,,

Posted Images

On 22/01/2024 at 18:14, Aled said:

Evening All

With the hunting life forum being the broad church it is i am wondering if anybody has any experience of using the small hand held electric chain saw for pruning cutting small logs kindlin etc? See picture below. This isn't the specific brand i'm looking at (open minded as to type) but they seem to get mixed reviews so any advice appreciated. 

Cheers. Aled

Small Chainsaw.jpg

I have the one in the picture. It's good for cutting 2'', maybe 3'' branches, but for anything else forget it. If you cut anything that isn't fixed, like a small branch, the saw kind of jumps about, like it finds it hard to start to cut. The one I got takes Makita 18v batteries, which I got shit loads of, and I bought it to have in the work van. The Mrs now has it and I bought a single battery Makita chainsaw for the van.

• Like 2