• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I cant contribute much to that @mC HULL I’m not a fan of doubling up unless it was on something that really needs it. Single handed achievements are the most important thing to me with my dogs

couldn’t agree more 

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we’re you gone gl lol 

joe are you there joe lol 

you talk sense deerhunter let’s hear you opinion on this please 

if a bull x is so fast and capable why are the majority always doubled up and more (this is a known fact ) 

Are you still babbling on ? How do arrive with fact ?  Oh fk no I don’t want you to reply with insane drivel lol 

Am starting to think MC HULL has shares with any type of saluki blood. Ye backs up all the time when people mentions anything to do with this over rated breed… either 95 percent of people are wrong on here or just you on yer own are right, I think I no the answer, maybe if you read comments you may learn something.

6 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Am starting to think MC HULL has shares with any type of saluki blood. Ye backs up all the time when people mentions anything to do with this over rated breed… either 95 percent of people are wrong on here or just you on yer own are right, I think I no the answer, maybe if you read comments you may learn something.

there’s f**k all you are anyone on. this thread can teach me ffs lol i’ve heard some shite lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

@green lurchershas made an appearance let’s hear a little more about your pilot dog mate those mangy bull x need all the help  they can get when a fox  is pulling em all over the shop more chance a getting a sniff with a little nippy un out in front lol 

Dog on left has saluki and whippet  in it  that’s all you need to know leave the numbers n tactics to us  x

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Dog on left has saluki and whippet  in it  that’s all you need to know leave the numbers n tactics to us  x

Horns o the buffalo, don't slip till u can see the whites o the eyes

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s f**k all you are anyone on. this thread can teach me ffs lol i’ve heard some shite lol

See that  aggressive attitude  is born from your saluki fixation  Mohamed mac hull , you’ll be getting ya army together to go try conquer and convert the  non saluki owners in the name of Islam   , thers no one on this thread that would try to teach you now get back on pray Matt and take ya wellies off ffs 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

why mention me today then ? with silly shit like you’ve been proven wrong about greyhound lol then what you want me to not reply ? 

there shit brainless  with 500 yds in em or a few short runs there further from a hunting  dog then shaark is from getting a dog 

Looking at your reply to joe it seems you got told the 500 yrd story ? You never been out and seen it tho infact allot of your statements appear like you drink with “ the man in pub “ lolol 

5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

See that  aggressive attitude  is born from your saluki fixation  Mohamed mac hull , you’ll be getting ya army together to go try conquer and convert the  non saluki owners in the name of Islam   , thers no one on this thread that would try to teach you now get back on pray Matt and take ya wellies off ffs 

lol ya ak hi 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Looking at your reply to joe it seems you got told the 500 yrd story ? You never been out and seen it tho infact allot of your statements appear like you drink with “ the man in pub “ lolol 

ye lol i was around men been coursing hunting since before ww2 you head the ball lol none tan a whippet lol