Camper conversion......

28 minutes ago, Chid said:

A wee tip , if you ever think you might want a towbar fitted , get it done before you do any inside work as there's nothing worse than trying to do one after the conversation has been done 

Thanks for that. I probably will stick a tow bar on it. How comes it's an issue? Does it need access inside to sort?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I will be doing the last 2 turkeys this weekend for the chest freezer and pigs will be going in the next couple of weeks so now I'm down to just easy chickens I needed summat else to give me too

A sprinter conversation my boss did for himself,  really nice 👍 

Also wifey and I use to camp in a old Toyota and use this tent porch for extra space and a cooking area. I've used it a few time when I camped in the X-Trail on the fishing comp.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ryaldinhio said:

Thanks for that. I probably will stick a tow bar on it. How comes it's an issue? Does it need access inside to sort?

Towbars easy enough but wiring you join into is in behind the plastic trim that runs along the roof , and the trim that runs up the rear door pillar is where you'll find a power wire .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Chid said:

Towbars easy enough but wiring you join into is in behind the plastic trim that runs along the roof , and the trim that runs up the rear door pillar is where you'll find a power wire .. 

Thanks mate, I will get on with sorting my high limit parking sensor, sorry, tow bar.😅

2 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Thanks mate, I will get on with sorting my high limit parking sensor, sorry, tow bar.😅

If we have one in work soon I'll take pics of where the wires are to give you an idea 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Chid said:

If we have one in work soon I'll take pics of where the wires are to give you an idea 

Nice one, thanks mate. I've got a mate at wreckers so should be able to put my hands on a tow bar pretty easy.

I've got a towbar fitted, on one side the normal lighting plug on the other side it has 240v hookup. It saves cutting a hole in side of van. Something to think about further down the line maybe.

• Thanks 1