Few pics from this season

Guest The Big Fish

Well the spit roast bunny was a wee too much "duelling banjoes" for me, but hey whatever floats your boat i suppose! But chavs, please loose the levi 501's and white trainers please, your mothers must have a nightmare of a time cleaning that shit up :laugh:

Well the spit roast bunny was a wee too much "duelling banjoes" for me, but hey whatever floats your boat i suppose! But chavs, please loose the levi 501's and white trainers please, your mothers must have a nightmare of a time cleaning that shit up :laugh:

:rofl: LOL, keep it up guys.

Edited by AIRGUNNER

Well done lads: looks like you've had some great times and success: that's what it's all about: getting out there and doing it: lovely scenery and pics, and the dog looks spot on too. :clapper::clapper:

Bet the pheasie just about made things perfect: hot meal in the woods on a cold day: can't get better than that!

Yes the plucking (spelt correctly) would give the game away somewhat. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad Kay aint cooking my dinner. :laugh: Only joking kay :laugh::laugh:

Good pictures lads...........great day.......and love the dog........looks very keen.

Rolfey.