Wanted fenn mk6 traps

Crikey i just logged on for the first time in ages and it looks very quiet on this side of the forums. Was hoping to see a few trap and snare posts but it looks like nobody is much interested in posting stuff.

Diggermad its probably best to just buy a couple of new ones, buy originals not copies is my advice and think about suitable locations and housing options 'tunnels' ect cos the old fenn traps do jump up!

buying second hand is alright but they often need a good service bit creaky and bent up or covered in old unwanted mess. Treat yourself to a pair of new ones. Are you using them on mink? its about that time.

32 minutes ago, unclepesta said:

Crikey i just logged on for the first time in ages and it looks very quiet on this side of the forums. Was hoping to see a few trap and snare posts but it looks like nobody is much interested in posting stuff.

Diggermad its probably best to just buy a couple of new ones, buy originals not copies is my advice and think about suitable locations and housing options 'tunnels' ect cos the old fenn traps do jump up!

buying second hand is alright but they often need a good service bit creaky and bent up or covered in old unwanted mess. Treat yourself to a pair of new ones. Are you using them on mink? its about that time.

Yea, it's sad how its gone. Never seen it as quiet as it is now😔

Just now, EDDIE B said:

Yea, it's sad how its gone. Never seen it as quiet as it is now😔

Evening Eddie hope your well

Yes it looks a bit quiet on here to say the least, I will try and do a few post new year and get some content up. its all gone a bit mad in the world and closer to home too! we live in changing times and i do feel we have lost our way with all the stupid politics and strange changes in society. Will it end well? Probably gonna get a lot worse before it changes to a better direction.

Catch up New year.

All the best.

• Like 1