scratching ears and nibbling feet.

My Bedlington bitch is at her ears scratching and nibbling her feet.....tried all ear drops and Thornit powder on ears and feet.....can not get her to stop....anyone had this and got any solutions please....ive started to have the head shield thing on her so she can't scratch as much but this is still there for any amount of drops / powder etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Adam

On 19/12/2023 at 17:56, ADAM C said:

My Bedlington bitch is at her ears scratching and nibbling her feet.....tried all ear drops and Thornit powder on ears and feet.....can not get her to stop....anyone had this and got any solutions please....ive started to have the head shield thing on her so she can't scratch as much but this is still there for any amount of drops / powder etc.

Adam

Don’t know if bedlingtons suffer from AMS Adam but symptoms sound similar 

On 20/12/2023 at 04:56, ADAM C said:

Adam

She could have allergies. I've had a dog with similar symptoms and a high daily dose of salmon oil caps for humans really kept the scratching down. It takes a month or more to kick in.

• Like 2
On 19/12/2023 at 17:56, ADAM C said:

Adam

Yeast infection 

• Like 2

Had the dogs down the river last night , was up til 1am bloody dead stinging nettles , raking/eating feet ended up giving them bicarbonate bath and going to get antihistamines, won't be doing that spot again....

• 3 months later...