Not something you see every day

Yes mate. Paddock checked evening before, next morning took dog and gun and went to push a load of cover looking for a fox. Walked through the gate of first paddock, the fox he was looking for was hanging upside down snapping like a good un! Couldn’t make it up 😂 hell of a fox that 😂 

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

I'm binge watching owd episodes of Dickinsons real deal here neck, are you a big man on Clarice Cliff by any chance?

Nah I don't go in for ote technical, the highlight o my day is Dr ranj and judge vinder 

Edited by Black neck
Sonyas thick booty

I had one like that out the back field behind me...was out lamping with the dog...it was still alive so I nipped back home for the bolt cutters and released it...I put some pics up on here at the time 

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I used to take a small pair of bolt cutters in the bag when I ferreted in case one of the dogs did this.

Yrs ago,was out ferretting on my birthday,had my Oldman and middle brother out ...my brother spent all day moaning and winding everyone up like he does 🙄 we were climbing over a wire fence,and the fat cnut ended up like that fox 🙈 we all stood around laughing like f**k... Oldman says f**k him,off we went for half an hr and did another bury,while fatboy was pleading and shouting for us to cut him loose😂😂He was unusually   quiet on the way home😁👍

• Haha 10
On 15/12/2023 at 19:06, Daniel cain said:

Yrs ago,was out ferretting on my birthday,had my Oldman and middle brother out ...my brother spent all day moaning and winding everyone up like he does 🙄 we were climbing over a wire fence,and the fat cnut ended up like that fox 🙈 we all stood around laughing like f**k... Oldman says f**k him,off we went for half an hr and did another bury,while fatboy was pleading and shouting for us to cut him loose😂😂He was unusually   quiet on the way home😁👍

Funniest story I've heard in ages🤣. Nothing like that brotherly love 👍

• Like 2