Choosing the Right E-Bike for Hunting

Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for an e-bike for hunting, and I'd love some advice from those with experience. I'm looking for something that can handle rough terrains quietly and efficiently.

Battery life is crucial, considering the distances I might cover during a hunting trip. Are there specific brands or models you recommend?

I've heard good things about [Brand X] and [Brand Y], but personal experiences speak volumes.

Also, any tips on maintenance and accessories for hunting purposes would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, amadolabonte said:

Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for an e-bike for hunting, and I'd love some advice from those with experience. I'm looking for something that can handle rough terrains quietly and efficiently.

Battery life is crucial, considering the distances I might cover during a hunting trip. Are there specific brands or models you recommend?

I've heard good things about [Brand X] and [Brand Y], but personal experiences speak volumes.

Also, any tips on maintenance and accessories for hunting ebike purposes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and helping me make an informed decision!

55 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't Know about using one for hunting,good for exercising the dogs..be better off with a quad so you can carry your gear🤔DSC_4832.JPG.100609e09528f77887205ff23844d0a8.JPG

do you need a license for that one asking cos it looks like a  little scrambler

I use a haibike treking sduro 7 mate..good bit a kit, used daily for exercising the dog..dont listen to some on here about (fat cxnts only use em).ya can switch em of ya know.also have a komoda chinky one.but prefer  the haibike..

20231130_103421.jpg

20220923_103959_resized.jpg

• Like 8

Why's that then wilf?..the lad asked a question...i answered  him.. ffs sake,know wonder the sites dying..I would of never had got that bitch above to were I want her by doodling about walking,which coming into my seventy year would have never happened.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, big sid said:

do you need a license for that one asking cos it looks like a  little scrambler

You can get them on the road,taxed,etc...we use them on the mountain bike/moto x trails....police wil charge you with no insurance if your caught in the road,same as a scrambler 👍

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You can get them on the road,taxed,etc...we use them on the mountain bike/moto x trails....police wil charge you with no insurance if your caught in the road,same as a scrambler 👍

Was over in Bradford couple of months ago they were gangs of kids all on them up and down roads all with balaclavas on. Think alot of the youths over there are wild flying past us 3 or 4 on a motorbike but was in a few of the rougher areas 🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, byron said:

Why's that then wilf?..the lad asked a question...i answered  him.. ffs sake,know wonder the sites dying..I would of never had got that bitch above to were I want her by doodling about walking,which coming into my seventy year would have never happened.

Calm down Doris !……I just meant, it’s funny how things move on.

It used to be all “what’s better lads?, scooby ?, Landy ?, Van ?” and now we have gone all soy boy and green and are asking about “E-bikes” for going out ! Lol 

f**k me, I didn’t mean to start a big old commotion or anything !

• Like 1