You can't bate a fair fight

16 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Meh , I've done worse 😁.

He looks more suited to rugby than football to be honest.

• Haha 1

My daughter plays football for a girls team . This season she has played against another girls team who had a player who was insane and ripped her team to bits . The kid looked boyish but just thought that it could be a tom boy . Afterwards my daughter said the girls on the other team where calling the kid "kyle" . When the coach mentioned to other coach they said the kids name was Kylie but was called Kyle as a nickname . Modern day it does make you wonder

7 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Madness, they wont be happy until someone is maimed or killed

Wonder if if all this utter madness will spill over into that 'slapping' mullarkey?

Imagine that, some 20 stone, 6' 3" mentally deranged twat, slapping FULL FORCE, some 5' 4"  9 stone woman!!  See if they all think that's fair then!!  

• Haha 1

It’s getting worse my lads parents evening the other night, I had to bite my tongue, religious studies my lads bottom of the class, it was muslin beliefs, muslin way of life and Muslim ??? Can’t remember that one. Ffs why are they teaching that shit, no wonder he’s not interested.

2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

It’s getting worse my lads parents evening the other night, I had to bite my tongue, religious studies my lads bottom of the class, it was muslin beliefs, muslin way of life and Muslim ??? Can’t remember that one. Ffs why are they teaching that shit, no wonder he’s not interested.

Should have just said it mate, that’s the type of thing I used to settle down in my seat and think “gift !” ……my old woman’s face used to be like “oh no, there gos the next 45 minutes !” Lol 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Yup I was fuking close, only reason my mrs is trying to get my boy focused, or I’d of said something, it’s embarrassing what they are teaching these days.

Not a dig at you mate, just a general opinion, but these are the opportunities that your everyday white British bloke just can’t pass up….you don’t have to holler and hoot like a loon, but you can can wipe the shit eating grin off these peoples faces with a “Can you explain why they need to be taught that in a Christian country please ?” 

It’s one of the few times every so often that your man in the street comes face to face with the things we all moan about all the time……I could never let those pass, caused my wife no end of red faces.

The black History month stall put on by the council at the town festival, every year I’d be driving them mad for half an hour until the old woman pulled me away ,Divali month at school I’d always make them explain why we need to do that, suggested an English history month when I was governor….…I even sat in a school governor meeting and said it was a good idea to reduce the role because all the new elements in the area were having an adverse effect on the social climate of the school and if we had a smaller roll we could turn them away !!

If you want to see 15 people look like they just swallowed a turd you should try that one ! 

You may not change the world but at least you ain’t letting these people off Scott free.

If people can string a few words together then anyone can do it.

• Like 2