British guy smashes record…….

10 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Caught off the British coast line ?

No mate Norway,my bad it’s not the European record,it’s the world record shore caught record,that’s some sized flattie,unhooked and released.

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Bet there's not many left that size bet his arms were falling off haha take some dragging in fair weight on the rod

Not the biggie but it looks decent from shore (Alaska).

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

His names Steve, affectionately known as shaggy. He was over there with another plymouth lad.

His previous best was an 86Lb’er from the shore,totally smashed it.

A very good mate of mine is currently on a round the world boating adventure with his Norwegian girlfriend, when he gets back he's setting up home in Norway. He's sent me the pics of the place, right on the edge of a fjord, to say I'm a little jealous is an understatement! Lol... but there is an open invitation, we've been mates for over 40 years, I think I may take up the offer and spend some time hunting huge halibut and cod...stuff of dreams imo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A very good mate of mine is currently on a round the world boating adventure with his Norwegian girlfriend, when he gets back he's setting up home in Norway. He's sent me the pics of the place, right on the edge of a fjord, to say I'm a little jealous is an understatement! Lol... but there is an open invitation, we've been mates for over 40 years, I think I may take up the offer and spend some time hunting huge halibut and cod...stuff of dreams imo

Biggest cod ive ever seen from our shores is 18lb 7oz....catch them double that weight out there Kev for fun🙈

• Like 2