Pure saluki

15 hours ago, DogMagic2 said:

Yup, shes a kazakh girl. Shes a terrific little thing, great hunter on everything and clever too. She used to hate being on lead so the first time i took her lamping i didnt push it and cause a fuss so i let her follow along off lead. Second time i took her to that place she knew where she was going and stuck by my side all the way. Got to a fork in the path and she went the right way and so on. The brindle is cross kazakh saudi

Nicest pure I’ve seen by far. Greyhound over a bitch like her you’d get some strong first crosses. Would be a big improvement on the frail saluki types that have taken over these days

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just about sums up the prick

That’s the pup

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Nicest pure I’ve seen by far. Greyhound over a bitch like her you’d get some strong first crosses. Would be a big improvement on the frail saluki types that have taken over these days

U reckon thed still run off 

40 minutes ago, Black neck said:

U reckon thed still run off 

Don’t think so mate, first crosses I’ve seen behaved more like normal lurchers think they take the greyhounds temperament more. It’s when you start breeding saluki greyhounds together over and over again without adding any other breeds they start coming out more like Salukis

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

it’s not showing any definition id and is nowhere near hard fit lol

Edited by mC HULL
42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s not showing any definition id and is nowhere near hard fit lol

Back legs are muscled its just holding a fair bit of weight, which is a good thing for a working dog, you could trim that bitch down easy enough but a lot of Salukis & saluki saturated dogs look half starved and can’t hold weight no matter what you feed them

2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Back legs are muscled its just holding a fair bit of weight, which is a good thing for a working dog, you could trim that bitch down easy enough but a lot of Salukis & saluki saturated dogs look half starved and can’t hold weight no matter what you feed them

you’d need to strip that down for it to get near a hare mate 

i like em strong but you need to see pins ribs 

but i agree a lot a lads do have them to thin 

i’ve  been there meself when younger