At least 16 dead……

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a lil dive and start looking at stuff government do on their own soil . I mean seriously we basically build fund then destroy terrorist groups every five years in other countries, apparently thei

535’th spree killing in the states so far this year.

The USA, biggest  lunatic  assilem  on earth

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Isn't that corrupt ??? 

Take a lil dive and start looking at stuff government do on their own soil . I mean seriously we basically build fund then destroy terrorist groups every five years in other countries, apparently their just flooding y'all with immigrants,  o all the pedophile rings that get exposed and everyone just turns a blind eye to a bunch of other shit and people really think they would have some guy go do a random shooting spree to push the publics option on something and just " o wow he end up dead " please .

It's like all these school shooters who some how end up with a $3000 set up even though they apparently where broke and no one can seem to figure out where the stuff came from . Well honestly most don't ask because when you start asking questions shit get uncomfortable really quick and people don't like that 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Take a lil dive and start looking at stuff government do on their own soil . I mean seriously we basically build fund then destroy terrorist groups every five years in other countries, apparently their just flooding y'all with immigrants,  o all the pedophile rings that get exposed and everyone just turns a blind eye to a bunch of other shit and people really think they would have some guy go do a random shooting spree to push the publics option on something and just " o wow he end up dead " please .

It's like all these school shooters who some how end up with a $3000 set up even though they apparently where broke and no one can seem to figure out where the stuff came from . Well honestly most don't ask because when you start asking questions shit get uncomfortable really quick and people don't like that 

Cheers Wolfie ,agree 100% ,I was saying it with a bit of brit sarcasm ,will probably turn out he shot himself 3 times in the head whilst handcuffed lol!