Updated pics of young cattle dog x

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/11/2023 at 20:16, taffey said:

image.jpg.9925fc854dd5d63573e4497153651171.jpgimage.jpg.9925fc854dd5d63573e4497153651171.jpgthis fat f..k on a diet 30 kgs now will get tape on him soon your bitch obviously lighter boned a nice shape to her already 👍

Mines was the same no long in losing it once u start grafting them 

20231127_113405.jpg

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 4
On 30/11/2023 at 08:54, ferretgirl29 said:

As described it has raised bits in the dog bowl that prevent them gulping  food 

She eats that fast that she wretcheing afterwards she can cause damage to her self I stand with her to stop her 

She is 21kg 7 months old she gets plenty of scran rather have her fat than a skinny shivering shite 

I've had 2 acd x greyhounds and they both ate so fast it was like they was being starved. My bitch I have here now eats like she's never been fed in her life. Their very greedy eaters. Never met a breed like it for eating food so fast 🤦‍♂️🤣. Atb Adam 

• Like 4
On 01/12/2023 at 19:25, Adampie8432 said:

I've had 2 acd x greyhounds and they both ate so fast it was like they was being starved. My bitch I have here now eats like she's never been fed in her life. Their very greedy eaters. Never met a breed like it for eating food so fast 🤦‍♂️🤣. Atb Adam 

Yeah,...these types are a bit different, to other hybrids,...and one should always keep in mind their ancestory....

Facts are,..."Wild dogs eat fast,....they often have to".....😉

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
On 01/12/2023 at 19:25, Adampie8432 said:

I recon if I tried to take her bowl of her she probably eat my arm lol 

• Haha 1
On 05/12/2023 at 06:44, taffey said:

I know the lad that bred them kept 1 and his lad had 1 but apart from them no but can ask him via WhatsApp I keep in touch wit him will let yer know Atb taffey 

Yer no rush I did speak to the lad who bred his bitch mother to the pups 

• Like 1