Good morning

Grey squirrels are an evasive species...do untold damage to our natural fauna etc...

He forgot to add...that he originally hit it with the catty,and the dog retrieved it and unfortunately got bit despatching it...nothing to see here Officer Dibble...

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Grey squirrels are an evasive species...do untold damage to our natural fauna etc...

He forgot to add...that he originally hit it with the catty,and the dog retrieved it and unfortunately got bit despatching it...nothing to see here Officer Dibble...

That's what did happen danny lol She ran over to it in the cover to retrieve it. But wasn't ready for it to grab a hold " the change in her  after the nip "  not seen her like that before but she's maturing nicely.  I've been busy over summer with birds not done much with her. But now winter months are coming will get her out more now. A like her because when a take a shot she runs towards where I've hit looking around looking for quarry good little dog. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
3 hours ago, sambo123 said:

It's against the law to kill squirrels with dogs since 2004 I assume you're not aware of that. I wouldn't be posting things like that on the internet if I were you mate. 

I never knew that 👍

3 hours ago, sambo123 said:

It's against the law to kill squirrels with dogs since 2004 I assume you're not aware of that. I wouldn't be posting things like that on the internet if I were you mate. 

That's not quite true, it's against the law to delibrertly hunt to kill squirrels with a dog, if the dog accidently kills a squirrel then that's sort of get awayable with in court but then you have the uncontrolled dog issue. Which can be sort of got round as the same as dogs that kill attack sheep in that if the dog belongs to someone else and you just walking it then you won't have the same level of control as the owner will so accidents can and do happen,so if you get caught when you dog kills a squirrel tell them it's your misses dog and it's the first time she hasn't listened to you . :victory:.... Or tell them the squirrel attacked the dog first and it was just self defence :laugh:...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

That's not quite true, it's against the law to delibrertly hunt to kill squirrels with a dog, if the dog accidently kills a squirrel then that's sort of get awayable with in court but then you have the uncontrolled dog issue. Which can be sort of got round as the same as dogs that kill attack sheep in that if the dog belongs to someone else and you just walking it then you won't have the same level of control as the owner will so accidents can and do happen,so if you get caught when you dog kills a squirrel tell them it's your misses dog and it's the first time she hasn't listened to you . :victory:.... Or tell them the squirrel attacked the dog first and it was just self defence :laugh:...

It's a right carry on this game now ffs lol. Am glad a breed birds 😆 🤣 

Edited by Bangersanmash
12 minutes ago, fireman said:

They say its recklessly hunting a mammal if your dog chases a mammal off the lead in a area where you know mammals are. So you can't play dumb ffs it gets better owt to try get a wage now goverment. A see an old chap with his collie running them round local park all time. That's what keeps the old chap going he loves it bless him a would say he's in his 80s. Every time a see him he watches her stalking them. She loves it cocka he says lol. Me and wife laugh at him. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, jeemes said:

You should know the law, especially if you want to break it. Did your dog eat it by the way? most dogs love Squirrel.

As if I'm guna stand there and let that happen dog starting putting squirrel away. Back at home Later on house full of shite dog with a ticky stomach ffs f**k that. 😫 A pal of mines lurcher used to run off back in day with rabbits and start eating puddings dirty horrible b*****d it was. 

8 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

As if I'm guna stand there and let that happen dog starting putting squirrel away. Back at home Later on house full of shite dog with a ticky stomach ffs f**k that. 😫 A pal of mines lurcher used to run off back in day with rabbits and start eating puddings dirty horrible b*****d it was. 

The only pudding on here is you not knowing the basics of the hunting with dogs act when you keep dogs that you hunt with, Stick to your Goldfinches you seem to know what you're doing with those. Leave the dog side alone because every time you put a post on here it's embarrassing.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, fireman said:

So it is true what I said then? It's illegal to kill squirrels with dogs. I don't see your argument. Even if you're caught in the act of your dog 'accidently' killing a squirrel, then you're potentially in the shit.

I wrote the post to him because this is a workin dog site and it's harder and harder every year to keep what we have left here in regard to working dogs and it's getting harder and harder because of simpletons like him posting images of his dog killing a squirrel and laughing about it biting it. Rats and rabbits will soon be off the list of quarry because of morons with camera phones constantly providing ammo for the anti hunt brigade.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, sambo123 said:

The only pudding on here is you not knowing the basics of the hunting with dogs act when you keep dogs that you hunt with, Stick to your Goldfinches you seem to know what you're doing with those. Leave the dog side alone because every time you put a post on here it's embarrassing.

Its embarrassing " seeing your profile with rabbits spread out on a concrete floor under a street lamp is embarrassing ffs " What about a dozen rabbits and you think that's good.  Your the turnip ffs.  Normal lads take images on the catch on the land. Not pull up in motor and spread them out for someone to drive past maybe call law seeing that someone like you yuppies.   Too quick to come on someone else's post the likes of you instead of keeping it shut.  A can imagine you with dopy voice  ( It's illegal to hunt mammals dur ) do one ya bellend. Go put ya frilly dress on pussy footing about. That's why courts and govermrnt have got away with how countries run. It's like you rolling over ffs 

Edited by Bangersanmash
5 hours ago, sambo123 said:

So it is true what I said then? It's illegal to kill squirrels with dogs. I don't see your argument. Even if you're caught in the act of your dog 'accidently' killing a squirrel, then you're potentially in the shit.

I wrote the post to him because this is a workin dog site and it's harder and harder every year to keep what we have left here in regard to working dogs and it's getting harder and harder because of simpletons like him posting images of his dog killing a squirrel and laughing about it biting it. Rats and rabbits will soon be off the list of quarry because of morons with camera phones constantly providing ammo for the anti hunt brigade.

Grey squirrels are a invasive species ya fool. If you've not seen there tryin to introduce the reds back but we need to get rid of these destructive b*****ds first. Honest to God ya doo good c**t f**k off. The games f**k because too many people have rolled over and let these yuppy b*****ds from down London that's running our goverment have there way. We've one now that lives in northhalerton sunak but won't do shit for us up north Yorkshire the prick but likes the area cheeky b*****d. 

• Haha 1